Ch32

~3 years later~

Josh and I gotten along really well. I finally forgave him for everything. We are currently dating. Niall and I are still friends even though what happened between us. Guess what? Niall is getting married. Yep that's right. His princess finally came. After I left I heard he's been not the best. Then Harry hooked him up with this girl name Lauren. Lauren and Niall are like the cutest thing ever.

Harry on the other hand is still looking for the perfect girl. He's like hitch, he sets everyone up, but he can't find that somebody himself. It's ok that time will come Harry.

The girls, they gotten back their boyfriends. See what did I say they were made for each other. Perrie is currently pregnant with her 1st child. Zayn and her got married a year ago. Eleanor is finally engaged. Supposedly Louis wants to buy Disneyland as their house. Isn't that cute? Danielle and Liam, well their working on it. They own a dog together now. I heard Liam might pop the question after Niall kisses the bride.

_______________

I walk into the dressing room and see Lauren in her wedding dress, she looks gorgeous. She's glowing.

"What do ya think?" Lauren asked.

'Beautiful' 'stunning' 'you're glowing'

We just some of the answers.

The girls and I walked in the church, cause we are the bridesmaids. Wanna know the funny part of this wedding? There are 5 best mans. Yep that's right. Niall couldn't choose so he said all of the boys can be the best man.

During the ceremony Harry made eye contact with Lauren's younger sister. Don't worry their the same age. Once the ceremony was over it was time to partay. Scratch that. Liam has something to say to Danielle.

"Danielle, I love you and always will. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

I saw tears of joy fall. Now it's time to partay. The girls and I changed into a more comfortable dress. We were all on the dance floor, dancing like there's no tomorrow.

The wedding was a blast. Josh and I heard to our flat. Everything was going great. We are taking things slow at the moment. I hope we have a bright future together.