Chapter 19

A/O:

LINKS: FOLLOW US ON TWITTER PLEASE <3

@Directionersxxi, @Lorrica15, @obeymofoniall

Also Next chapter will be posted tomorrow!

___________________________________________________

Liam POV 

It's been a while since I've seen Danielle. I wanted to go on a date with her but then I thought why not just have another BQQ at my flat. I texted Eleanor and Danielle. Within seconds they both replied 

Danielle: sure thang babe xx 

Eleanor: I'm in. 

I decided to invite Josh too since he and I are really close. 

After I was flipping through the channels my phone vibrated. Josh replied. 

Josh: I'll go, wait is Jessica going? 

I quickly typed I'm not sure why? 

Josh: we kinda don't get a long. 

I replied: she's not. 

Josh: sure then I'm going. 

So josh and Jessica don't get along? Since when. On the last BQQ they were chatting weren't they. I texted jessica telling her about the BQQ, she didn't even ask about Josh. I'm guessing she was avoid that topic. She probably doesn't even know that I know about the little disagreement. Maybe lying to Josh wasn't the best thing but I was going to get to the bottom of this.

Josh POV 

Liam texting me telling about the BQQ. He and I are close but he was also close to Jessica. Jessica, just thinking of her make my stomach turn. I mean what am I suppose to think of her. I'm helping her with her problems then she blows up and starts talking shit about my girlfriend. I don't know what to think,was she jealous of my girlfriend or was she telling the truth? I texted Clara telling about the BQQ, within minutes she replied: sure thing boo. Just Clara calling me her boo makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine. There's something about Clara though, I feel like she's hiding something from me.

Jessica POV 

I didn't have anything to do today, I was basically cleaning the house for

my aunt. Laundry, washing the dishes,vacuuming, you name it. I was in the middle of washing the dishes then my phone beeped. Should I answer that? Maybe after I finish the dishes. I finished the dishes and rushed to my phone and see that Liam texted me. He's planning a BQQ. Should I go? What if josh is there wouldn't it be awkward? I haven't seen Liam in quiet some

time though. I decide to go I wore a loose tang top with my bikini underneath with white shorts. Shoes or sandals? I finally made up my mind to wear sandals. Grabbed my phone, some extra clothes, and a purse. Once I had all these thing I was out the door and driving to Liam's flat.

Josh POV 

I was just chilling at Liam's place with Clara but I kept getting dirty looks from Harry and Zayn. I get that Harry might be jealous that I got the girl he wanted. But with Zayn, what's up with him? It was making me uncomfortable. Luckily the door bell rang, I reached the door, my jaws literally dropped. It was Jessica. What the hell? Liam lied. 

"Jessica!" Zayn called out from behind. She just walked past me, like nothing happened. Wow I guess she doesn't even care about our friendship. When I got to the living room I saw Clara tense. Was there something I don't know about. I was getting a little hungry, I walked to the yard to grab some food. Before I did I called to Clara," want anything babe?"