Ch22

Niall POV

What to do, what to do? I don't know what to do we have five more hours til rehearsals. I need to make time go faster. I'm bored as hell. I looked thought the fridge and found some ice cream. I guess the boys wouldn't mind right? I grabbed a spoon and turned on the TV then started to dig in my ice cream. Something was missing. I couldn't put my finger on it. Then it hit me Jessica. I haven't seen her in a couple of days. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

*ring, ring, ring*

"Hey Niall, how've you been? Haven't seen you in a while."

"I'm doing great have rehearsals later tonight."

"That's great new album I'm guessing."

"Ya know it, don't tell anyone or your dead. It a surprise to our fans. And I will kill you with tickles."

"Got Niall I'll keep my lips sealed." I heard her laughing. She sounded cute. I pictured her doing that pretend lock my lips with a key thing. Just the thought of that made me laugh.

"What? Are you laughing about Ni?"

Oh lord she just called Ni, it's like my new nickname from her. I'm on cloud nine at the moment.

"Hello Niall you there?"

O I totally forgot I was still on the phone. So much for keeping it cool Niall.

"I was laughing at this grumpy cat tweet."

"Grumpy cat tweet? Never heard of grumpy cat. Ni, are you sure your not imagining things."

"Well grumpy cat is a real account. I don't know if it's owned by a cat or person though."

"It's probably owned by Harry cause he likes cats so much." She say while burst out laughing.

"He's probably going to own 50 cats in his old age."

She laughs again. I like the fact that I made her laugh made me so happy.

"Oi I don't think you should tell him that, you'll give him a heart attack."

"Ya , so what you doing?"

"Working but I'm currently on break got thirty minutes more."

"How about we grab a bite? How about Nandos?"

"Niall your a genius. That mean I would have to serve you."

"That's the whole point Jess ."

"Ya, ya whatever Ni, see you in a few I'm guessing."

"You don't sound so happy about it."

"Deep deep down I am."

"Cheer up, I'll see you soon."

"Can't wait Ni."

How is she so perfect?

Jessica POV

I just got off the phone with Niall. It was good to talk to him I haven't seen him in couple of days. I miss my little leprechaun. He was going to be here in couple of minutes. Yea I was excited, I mean who won't be excited when your friend came to visit you during work. It make your day so much better.

*ding ding* a customer was here.

Not just any customer it was my little leprechaun.

"Well hello there, what did you plan to order?"

"Um.." He looked so cute with his thinking face.

"Earth to Jess"

I snapped out of my "daydream"