Chapter 13 - New Girl

Harry POV 

Well I don't know what the boys are doing. Their probably with their girlfriends. Niall isn't with Jessica, I know that for sure. Jessica has work today. I'm so tired of being single. I mean after my break up I'm just I don't know. I miss having the fact that I can spoil someone, give them all my attention, and well some who I can talk to them whenever. I just miss having a girlfriend. It's just the loneliness that bothers me. Seeing the girls(perrie,Danielle, and Eleanor) and my by mates' relationship bloom. I want a relationship like that. Suddenly I remembered this girl gave me her number. Clara was her name I assume? I'll gave a call and set something up. I hope I can get over Jessica. I debated wether I should my cell or the home phone. What heck was I thinking I could just walk over to the cafe and ask her. 

"Hey" 

"Hey, you came back what I get you today." Clara says cheerfully 

"Well how about a quick hang out so I can know you better." I said hang out because well I'm not sure if I'll like her like that you know. 

"My shift ends in ten minutes." She says while blushing. It's cute. 

After her shift ended we headed to the park, just walking while playing twenty questions. 

"Any siblings?" 

"Ya a little sister." She replies 

"favorite sport?" 

"Dance." 

"Favorite thing to do on your free time?" 

"Relax" 

" favorite color?" 

"Blue" 

"Favorite food?" 

"Italian food is the best" 

"Are you close to your family?" 

"Ya, we meet up every Sunday." I like the fact that she's family orientated. There's no spark though. She's Seems nice but there something in her eyes that make me not believe it.

Niall POV 

Jessica is busy with work today. I don't want to bother her. Today I'm just chilling with my brother greg. We talked about you know, guy stuff. Within the conversation my thoughts almost always ran into what happened yesterday. I think I got closer. In my opinion I think I have her the best present ever. Lost in thought Greg had to pat my leg to get my attention, "wait what?" 

"I asked how've you been? Are you ok? You seem a little out of it." He says. 

"I've been good recording a new album. I'm fine. I'm surely not out of it, I'm perfectly fine" 

"Niall I know when your lying spit it out." He knew something was on my mind. 

"Well there's this girl" I say barely in a whisper.

" wow no wonder, you look like your cloud nine." 

"Ya, I guess" 

"What she like?" 

"I don't know where to start. She pretty, carefree, and perfect to me. She laughs at my stupid jokes. I don't know she make me feel like the luckiest guy." 

" wow, she sounds like a nice girl, I should meet her someday."

"You will" I said confidently. Greg will meet her. By the time he does she'll be mine. Not Harry's. not anyone's. she will be mine.

Jessica POV 

I wake up to a wonderful morning, the sun is sunning the birds are chirping. Ah shit, I'm going to be late for work. I quickly wash my face brush my teeth. Ok ten minutes to spare. I quickly stepped on the gas and rushed to work. Until I heard the sirens go off. I look at my rear view mirror. Crap nuggets it's the cops. I pulled over on the curb. 

"License and registration please?" 

I quickly found the document he wanted. Then I noticed he was young cop, I guess I have to get my flirt on. 

"Um, I'm sorry officer I forgot to ask what was your name?" I said 

" officer ryan" 

"Well don't cha look so cute in your uniform." 

"I do, do I?" 

"Of course you do, I bet you have all girls chasing after you." 

He was speechless. 

"Well today is your lucky day miss, I'll let you go." 

"Thanks officer Ryan." I said while smiling. Five minutes to spare after he left I sped to work. I walked into nandos hearing my boss say," right on time Jessica. Phew, that was such a relieve. During my day at work my thoughts ran back to last night. Just looking into Niall's eyes, they were so beautiful it reminded me of the ocean. 

"Jessica? You ok?" Mendy says

"I'm fine why?" 

"You seem oddly happy today what's up?" 

"It's nothing." 

"Really? Cause you couldn't even look me in the eyes and tell me that." 

I can't tell anyone. I mean the last thing I want is fan girls find out. I mean their fan base is really scary. The can like track were the boys are. 

"Well it's just I'm excited about tonight that's all." 

"Tonight? What so special about tonight?" 

"My aunt and I are going to spend some quality time together."

"Mhm" and she walks away. Great now my co worker thinks I'm weird.

Zayn POV 

Well perrie is going to be tour soon. Gosh she going to gone for another month. I going to miss her. I was think ing of a party before she leaves?