ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ.. ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏᴀᴅ's ғᴀᴄᴇ?

THE SEVEN AND OTHER STUDENTS watched as filch climbed a ladder and hammered the wall, The man hangs a new decree, The seven turned behind them and watched as a student covered his head and runs off

Later, in the great hall, dumbledore's army members winced and write lines with umbridge's special quill, Matthew clenched his hands then places it flat down on the table. The weasley twins look up with a grimace and looked at umbridge who wore a smirk.

After class, the students walk out the great hall to find cho, Matt, Marcie and Ginny share a look before avoiding her gaze and walking past her.

Now, ron and rome glanced at harry and matt, "You did everything you could. No one could win against that old hag." Rome pointed to ron in agreement.

"Even dumbledore didn't see this coming." Hermione pointed out, "Harry, Matt, if it's anyone's fault, it's ours." Lily spoke up, "Yeah, we talked you into it." Rome nodded.

"Yeah, but we agreed." Harry looked at them, "We tried so hard to help and all it's done is make things worse." Matt turned and looked on at the fog.

"Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore. Because we don't want to play anymore. All it does is make you care too much and the more you care, the more you have to lose." Harry stated.

"So maybe it's just better to.." Harry paused, "To what?" Hermione questioned, The two boys turned to ron, rome, hermione, marcie and lily, "To go it alone." "Psst." Hagrid peered at them from behind an archway.

"Hagrid."

"Any idea where he's takin' us?" Ron asked rome and the others, "Hagrid, why can't you just tell us?" Hagrid stops and centaurs rush by in the dim light

"Any idea where he's takin' us?" Ron asked rome and the others, "Hagrid, why can't you just tell us?" Hagrid stops and centaurs rush by in the dim light. "I've never seen the centaurs so riled." He looked at the seven.

"And they're dangerous at the best of times." He sighed, "The ministry restricts their territory much more, they're gonna have a full uprisin' on their hands." Hagrid glanced at them.

"Hagrid, what's going on?" Hermione asked, "I'm sorry to be mysterious, you seven. I-I wouldn't be bothering you at all with it but with Dumbledore gone.." He trailed off and looked down at his hands.