ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴏᴍᴇᴅ

"MORNING, EVERYONE

"MORNING, EVERYONE." When nobody replied she tapped the pot, "Good morning, everyone." "Good Morning, Professional Sprout." The students turned to her.

"Welcome to greenhouse three, second years. Now, gather around, everyone." They all move closer to the table, "Today, we're going to re-pot mandrakes. Who here can tell me the properties of the mandrake root?" Lily and Hermione raised their hands

"Yes, Miss granger and Miss lupin?"

"Mandrake, or Mandragora, is used to return those who have been petrified to their original state." Hermione explained, "It's also quite dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it." Lily finished.

"Excellent. 20 points to Gryffindor." The two girls share a smile and Marcie, Ron, Harry and Matt grinned, "Now, as our mandrakes are still only seedlings, their cries won't kill you yet, but they could knock you out for several hours, which is why I've given each of you a pair of earmuffs for auditory protective. So could you please put them on right away?" She asked.

The students did as they were told and put the earmuffs on, "Quickly. Flaps tight down, and watch me closely. You grasp your mandrake firmly.. you pull it sharply out of the pot.." Sprout pulled the mandrake out and Matt covered his ears hearing a high pitched cry.

"Got it? And.. now you dunk it down into the other pot.. and pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm." She put soil into the pot, Everyone heard a thump and turned to see that Neville fainted.

"Longbottom's been neglecting his earmuffs." She sighed, "No, ma'am, he's just fainted." Seamus looked at her. "Yes, well, just leave him there."

"Right, on we Go. Plenty of pots to go around. Grasp your mandrake.. and pull up!" The second years pull up the mandrake and everyone heard high pitched cries all around.

 and pull up!" The second years pull up the mandrake and everyone heard high pitched cries all around

Matt, Harry and Marcie watched as Ron tried to fix his wand with sticky tape, "Say it. I'm doomed." "You're doomed." The three spoke in sync.

"Hi, Harry and Matt!" A camera clicks in the boys faces, "I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too." "Hi, Colin. Nice to meet you." The two boys said.