ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ.. ʜɪʏᴀ ʜᴀʀʀʏ

"LUMOS MAXIMA

"LUMOS MAXIMA." Matt whispered and his wand lights up as he looked at the book, "Lumos Maxima." Matt heard the toilet and came out under the sheet and pretended to be sleep just as William entered the room and turn on the light.

It didn't take very long before he turned off the light and left the room, Matt sat up and went back under the sheet, "Lumos Maxima." His wand lit up once again.

"Lumos Maxima." A high-pitched whir came from the wand. "Lumos Maxima!" Matt heard something out his door and came from under the sheet and pretended to sleep again.

William turned on the light and looked around before turning the light back off and closing the door, Matt looked at the door and grinned.

"You done now?" Petey questioned, "Why are you up?" Matt whispered to his cat. "Because, you and your stupid wand."

"Go to sleep." Matt rolled his eyes. "Believe me, I tried."

"Matthew! Matthew! Matthew! Open the door

"Matthew! Matthew! Matthew! Open the door." Francis ordered and Matt went to the door and opened it to see the person he disliked the most— Poppy.

Poppy closed the umbrella and handed it to Matt, The woman headed into the living room with her dog, "Poppy, how lovely to see y—" The dog jumped up on Francis.

"Uncle William.. I need you to sign this form." Matt spoke as he unfolded the paper, "What is it?" William asked, "Nothing. School stuff." Matt answered.

"Later perhaps, if you behave."

"I will if she does." They walked over to the others and poppy looked at Matt. "Oh.. you're still here, are you?"

"Yes." Matt stated and held back the urge to roll his eyes, "Don't say "yes" in that ungrateful way." She handed Francis the leash. "Damn good of my brother to keep you."

"He'd been straight into an orphanage if he'd been dumped on my doorstep, William." Jamie laughed as he watched tv.

"Is that my Jamie? Is that my little neffy-poo?" She went to him and kissed him on his forehead rapidly, "Give us a kiss! Come on! Up, up, up!" Francis came over with the dog.