ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ.. ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ ɴᴏᴡ?

"IT WAS HAGRID

"IT WAS HAGRID." Matt said, "Hagrid opened the chamber of secrets 50 years ago." Harry added, "It can't be hagrid. It just can't be." The six walked into the courtyard.

"We don't even know this Tom riddle."

"He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me." Ron pointed at marcie in agreement.

"The monster had killed somebody, Ron, Marc." Matt remarked, "What would any of us have done?" Harry added.

"Look, Hagrid's our friend. Why don't we just go and ask him about it?" Hermione suggested.

"That would be a cheerful visit. "Hello, hagrid. Tell us.. have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?" Ron spoke sarcastically.

"Mad and hairy?" The six jumped and turned to hagrid, "You wouldn't be talking about me, now, would you?" He asked.

"No." They chorused, The six then looked at each other, "What's that you've got, Hagrid?" Harry asked.

"Oh, it's flesh-eating slug repellent. For the mandrakes, you know? According to Professor Sprout, they've still got a bit of growing up to do, but once their acne's cleared up, we'll be able to chop them up and stew them, and then we'll get those people at the hospital un-petrified." He explained.

"In the meantime, though, you six had best be looking after yourselves. All right?" They nodded.

"Mmm." He nodded and turned, as he was walking out the courtyard Neville ran past him. "hello, Neville."

"Harry.. Matt.. I don't know who did it, but you'd better come. Come on!" Neville turned and ran with the others behind.

They stopped in the doorway of the boys room as they saw papers, broken glass, all scattered on the floor

Harry and Matt looked at their beds to see that someone messed it up and their drawers all open and empty, Their pillows slashed open.

Harry and Matt walked forward and searched through the pile of books on the floor, "it had to be a Gryffindor. Nobody else knows our password." The boys continued searching.