ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ.. sᴏʀʀʏ ɴᴇᴠɪʟʟᴇ

"I'D ALWAYS HEARD HOGWARTS' THE END-OF-YEAR EXAMS WERE FRIGHTFUL

"I'D ALWAYS HEARD HOGWARTS' THE END-OF-YEAR EXAMS WERE FRIGHTFUL." The six students walked outside, "but I found that rather enjoyable." Lily nodded agreeing with her friend. "Exactly, it's not that bad."

"Speak for yourselves. All right there, Harry? Matt?" He asked as he turned to see them touching their scars, "Our scars. It keeps burning." They winced.

"It's happened before."

"Not like this." Harry shook his head, "Perhaps you two should see the nurse?" Marcie suggested, "we think it's a warning." Harry stated, "It means danger's coming." Matthew finished.

The two boys winced again and stopped as they saw Hagrid playing the flute, "Oh. Of course." Hermione looked at them, "What is it?" Hermione asked, "don't you think it's a bit odd that what hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one?" They started rushing to Hagrid's hut as Matthew talked.

"I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket? Why didn't we see it before?" The six ran to his hut and stopped, "Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" Harry asked.

"What did he look like?" Harry continued, "I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid replied. "This stranger, though, you and he must have talked."

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him. I said, 'After fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem." He stated, "Did he seem interested in fluffy?" Matthew asked the man.

"Well, of course he was interested in fluffy. How often do you come across a 3-headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him, I said-  I said, "the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him." Take fluffy, for example. Just play him a bit of music, and he falls straight to sleep." The students all looked at eachother.

"I shouldn't have told you that." The six turned around and ran back to the castle, "Where you going? Wait!" Hagrid yelled, they ignored him.

They ran to Mcgonagall's classroom in a hurry and stopped in front of her desk, "We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!" Harry spoke.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the ministry of magic. And left immediately for london."

"He's gone? Now? But this is important! This is about the sorcerer's stone." Matthew spoke, "how do you know-" Harry cut her off. "Someone's going to try and steal it."

"I don't know how you six found out about the stone, but I assure you, it is perfectly well-protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly." Matthew and Harry shake their heads and turned around with the others and left her classroom.

"That was no stranger hagrid met in the village. It was snape, which means he knows how to get past fluffy." Matthew nodded.

"And with dumbledore gone-"