ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ.. ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍɪᴏɴᴇ

"HOW IS IT THAT BABIES with no extraordinary magical talent was able to defeat the greatest wizards of all time?"

"How did you escape with nothing but a scar" The two riddles moved the boys hair with the wands, "While lord Voldemort and Lord Rowan's powers were destroyed?" Titus questioned.

"Why do you two care how we escaped? Voldemort and Rowan was after your time." Harry stated, "Voldemort and Rowan is our past, present and future." They turned and started writing their names with the wands.

They moved the wands and their names turned and read I am lord Voldemort and Lord Rowan, "You.. You two are the heirs of slytherin." The riddles turned to them slightly

"You're Voldemort and Rowan."

"Surely you don't think we was going to keep our filthy muggle father's name? No. We fashioned a new name.. a name we knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak when we became the greatest sorcerer's in the world."

"Albus dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world." Harry argued, "Dumbledore's been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of us."
"He'll never be gone, not as long as those who remain are loyal to him." The riddle brothers glared at Harry and Matt then looked up as they heard a bird.

"Fawkes?" The boys whispered as they saw the phoenix, Fawkes dropped something in Harry's hand and flew away, harry quickly opened it.

"So this is what dumbledore sends his great defenders? A songbird and an old hat." The two riddles turned and reached their hand outward and started speaking parseltongue.

"Let's match the power of Lord Voldemort and Lord Rowan, heirs of Salazar Slytherin, against the famous Harry Potter and Matthew Taylor." A door behind the two brothers opened causing the two to look at it.

Harry and Matt saw the snake causing them to run, "Parseltongue wont save you now, potter. It only obeys us." The boys continued running only for them to trip, Harry glasses came off and he grabbed them, the two placed their hands over their heads.

They then looked up and saw fawkes attacking the snake, They watched the shadows of Fawkes and the Basilisk.

"No! Your bird may have blinded the basilisk, but it can still hear you." Harry and Matt got up and watched as the snake moved around.

Harry and Matt stepped back only for Harry to step on something causing the basilisk to look at them, The two then run off into the water then turned into a tunnel just as the basilisk was about to attack.

Harry and Matt saw a rat scattering and turned to a corner only for them to be stopped by a gate, The boys turned and saw the basilisk, the two kept quiet as it came closer.

Harry picked up a rock and threw it causing the basilisk turn and slowly slither away, Harry and Matt then run out of the tunnel and ran to Ginny.

"Yes, potter. taylor . The process is nearly complete. In a few minutes, Ginny Weasley will be dead, and we will cease to be a memory." Harry and Matt touched Ginny's hand.