ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ.. ᴀs ɪɴ sɪʀɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪғғɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ?

THE MAN USHERED THEM up some stairs, "Room 11

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE MAN USHERED THEM up some stairs, "Room 11." He spoke to someone and followed the two up the stairs.

The three then entered a room and Matt and Harry saw hedwig and petey, "Hedwig!" Harry smiled, " Pete!" The two boys walked towards their pets and petted them with a smile.

"Right smart bird and cat you got there, Mr. Potter and Mr. Taylor." The man spoke, "They arrived here just five minutes before yourself." He finished, "Well, Hedwig led the way. I wasn't even planning on meeting you. Too much walking i must say." Petey stated and Matt rolled his eyes at his cat, "I should've left you there." Hedwig said. "Mean."

A man cleared his throat making the three look at him, "As the minister for magic, it is my duty to inform you, Mr. Potter and Mr. Taylor." The man behind them pushed them forward.

"That earlier this evening your uncle's sisters was located a little south of Sheffield—"

"I didn't think she would reach tha—" Harry nudged the boy with a smile, "Circling a chimney stack." The man pushed Matt and Harry into a chair and offered them tea.

"The accidental magic reversal department was dispatched immediately." The man then offered them bread to which they declined, "They has been properly punctured and their memory modified." The man offered them peanuts and they declined again.

"They will have no recollection of the incident whatsoever. So, that's that.. and no harm done." Fudge walked over to them with a smile.

The two boys heard a loud cracking and turned to the sound, "Pea soup?" Fudge offered causing Matt and Harry to turn to him. "Uh, no thank you."

"Um.. minster?"

"Yes?" He looked up at them, "We don't understand." Matt spoke, "Understand?" He inquired, "We broke the law. Underage wizards aren't allowed to use magic at home." Harry stated.

"Oh, Come now, Harry and Matthew. The ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts." The man besides them brayed like a donkey causing them to look at him and Matt to hold in a laugh.

The man stopped when fudge looked at him, "On the other hand, running away like that, given the state of things, was very, very irresponsible." Fudge walked behind them causing the two to turn to him.

"The "state of things," Sir?" Matt questioned, "We have killers on the loose." Fudge answered. "Sirius and Griffin black, you mean?"

"But what's that got to do with us?" Harry asked the man, "Oh, nothing, of course. You're safe! And that's what matters." He grabbed their hands.

"And tomorrow you'll be on your way back to hogwarts. "Oh, uh, these are your new schoolbooks." He pointed. "I took the liberty of having them brought here for you."

"Now, Tom will you show you to your room." Tom pushed Harry's chair and grabbed his shirt then pulled him from the chair, Matt got up thinking he was safe but Harry grabbed his shirt and dragged him out of the room and followed Tom.