ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ.. ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!

"LET ME GET THIS straight

"LET ME GET THIS straight. Sirius and Griffin black— Rome's father." Rome leaned forward, "Fathers." He corrected making ron nod, "Right, Fathers, Has escaped from Azkaban to come after you two?" Ron finished.

"Yeah." Matt and Harry nodded, "But they'll catch black, won't they? I mean. Everyone's looking for them." Hermione stated. "Sure. Except no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before, and.. they're a murderous, raving lunatic."

"Thanks, Ron." Matt and Harry spoke sarcastically but the seven looked up at the train came to a stop, "why are we stopping?" Lily asked.

"We can't be there yet." Harry got up and looked out the compartment but flew back on Matt's lap as the train shook. "What's going on?!" Ron asked as Harry smiled nervously at Matt and got off his lap.

"Don't know. Maybe we've broken down." The lights soon went out, "Um, did I ever tell you guys I'm afraid of the dark?" Rome held onto lily's arm, "Ouch, Ron, that was my foot." Hermione looked at the boy to see him looking out the window.

"There's something moving out there." The lights came back on and back out, "I think.. someone's coming aboard!" The train jolted a bit.

They watched as the window freezes and so does the water, Matt shivered as it got cold in the compartment, "Bloody hell! What's happening?!" Marcie and Ron asked.

The group then saw two black things approaching the compartment and opening it, Matt and Harry looked at the fingers that touched the door.

Ron, Hermione, Lily, Rome and Marcie leaned back as they watched the thing, The two black things then looked at Matt and Harry, The Taylor boy felt as he was about to past out as he looked at the thing.

He then saw a bright light and heard a woman yelling his name.

"Harry? Matt? Harry, Matt, are you all right?" Matt opened his eyes and sat up slowly along with Harry who grabbed his glasses from Hermione

"Harry? Matt? Harry, Matt, are you all right?" Matt opened his eyes and sat up slowly along with Harry who grabbed his glasses from Hermione. "Thank you."

"Here, eat this. It'll help." Lupin handed the two boys chocolate, "It's all right. It's chocolate." The man smiled as the two boys took the chocolate from him.