ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ.. ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ!

MATTHEW AND HARRY SAT IN A COMPARTMENT talking when two redhead they met at the station opened the compartment, "do you mind? Everywhere else is full

MATTHEW AND HARRY SAT IN A COMPARTMENT talking when two redhead they met at the station opened the compartment, "do you mind? Everywhere else is full." The first redhead asked, "Not at all." They motioned to the seat in front of them. "I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley."

"And i'm Marcie Brown!" The girl said with a grin on her freckled face, "I'm Harry. Harry Potter." The redhead duo faces dropped in shock, "So, it's true! I mean, do you really have the.." he pointed to his forehead, "The what?" Harry questioned as he look at him in confusion.

"The scar." He whispered, "Oh, yeah." Harry smiled and lifted his hair up and showed his scars, "Wicked." The redheads grinned. "What about you?"

"I'm Matthew. Matthew Taylor." The redhead face dropped in shock again, "Do you—" Matthew lifted his hair and showed his scar making Ron and Marcie grin.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" A woman walked up to the compartment, "No, thanks. I'm all set." He pulled out a crushed sandwich.

Harry and Matthew share a look and pull out some money and spilt it, "We'll take the lot." They helped taking the candy and then settled down.

"Bertie bott's every flavored beans?" Harry asked looking at the box in his hands.

"They mean every flavor." Ron said taking a bite of his candy, "There's chocolate and peppermint and also.. spinach, liver and tripe." Matthew laughed softly when he saw Harry take a bean out of his mouth— the potter boy glared at him playfully.

"George sweared he got a boogie-flavored one once." Harry took the bean out his mouth immediately, then picked up a chocolate frog "these aren't real frogs are they?"

"It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want." Matthew took a frog, "Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I've got about 500 meself." Marcie looked at ron with a smug smile, "I've got 900." Ron looked at her with a glare.

Matthew and Harry opened it and both of their frogs jumped out and on the window, "Watch it!" They watch as the frogs jump out the window, "that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with." Matthew and Harry took the card.

"I've got Dumbledore!"

"I've got Godric Gryffindor.. who is that?" Ron looked at Matthew like he was crazy, "I got about six of him. You don't know who Godric is? Founder of Gryffindor!" He replied to Harry and then turned to Matthew.

"Hey, they're gone!" Matthew and Harry both look down at their cards, "Well, you can't expect him to hand around all day, can you?" Ron's pet rat squeaks.

"This is scabbers. By the way. Pathetic, isn't he?" The two smiled, "Just a little bit." They spoke "Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?"

"Yeah." Marcie, Harry and Matthew sit up, Ron pulled out his wand and cleared his throat, "Sun-" he was interrupted by two girls looking into the compartment.