ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.. ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

WHEN EVERYONE WAS IN PLACE HERMIONE TURNED TO RON, "What happens now?" She asked

"Well, white moves first. And then.. we play." White moved just like Ron said, "Ron, you don't suppose this is going to be like.. real wizard's chess, do you?" Lily questioned.

"You there, d-5." The chess piece moved next to the white and next thing they know white pulled out their swords and broke the piece, "Yes, Lily. I think this is gonna be exactly like wizard chess." The five turned to him slowly.

" The five turned to him slowly

"Wait a minute." Harry spoke, "You understand right, Harry. Once I make my move, the queen will take me. Then you're free to check the king." The potter boy shook his head. "No. Ron, No!"

"What is it?" Hermione asked, "he's going to sacrifice himself." Harry replied, "What?!" Marcie exclaimed, "No, You can't! There must be another way!" Marcie and Lily nodded.

"Do you want to stop snape from getting that stone or not? Harry, Matt, it's you that has to go on. I know it. Not me, Not Hermione, Not Marcie and Lily. You two." The two boys nodded.

"Knight to H-3." The chess piece moved with Ron on it, "Check." The queen turned to him and moved forward, The queen stabbed Ron's piece and he fell back screaming.

"Ron!" The boys yelled, Hermione and Lily went to move, "No! Don't move! Don't forget, we're still playing." The two girls nodded.

Matthew and Harry moved in front of the king, "Checkmate." The king's sword dropped in front of them, the two boys immediately ran to Ron along with the others.

"Take care of Ron. Then go to the owlery. Send a message to Dumbledore. Ron's right. We have to go on." They looked back at the door.

"You'll be ok, Harry, Matt." Hermione spoke, "You two are great wizards. You really are." Lily finished as Marcie nodded in agreement.

"Not as good as you two." The two girls laughed a little, "Heh. Us? Books and Cleverness. There are more important things. Friendship and Bravery. And, Harry, Matt, Just be careful." The boys nodded.