ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.. ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀʀʀʏ!

"EYE OF RABBIT, harp string hum. Turn this water into rum." He got up to see if anything happened then sat back down, "Eye of rabbit, harp string hum-" Harry and Matthew look over at the boy.

"What's Seamus trying to do." They looked at Ron for context, "to that glass of water?" Harry finished, "Turn it to rum. actually managed a weak tea yesterday, before.." he was cut off by explosion which made everyone jump and laugh.

Matthew looked up when he heard owls, "Ah! mail's here!" Ron exclaimed causing harry to look up, the owls started dropping the mail on the table.

Ron caught his mail and placed the newspaper next to harry, "can I borrow this?" He questioned which Ron nodded, "thanks." Harry opened it and Matthew leaned closer and read with his new friend.

"Hey, look! Neville's got a Remembrall." Dean spoke up when he saw what was in Neville's hand, "I've read about those. when the smoke turns red, it means you've forgotten something." The smoke turned red.

"The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten."

Lily opened her letter, "Your Robes, Neville." The girl said without looking up, "Hey, Ron, Mar." Harry tapped Ron's and Marcie's shoulder to get their attention, "Somebody broke into gringotts. Listen." Hermione, Ron, Marcie and Lily lean closer.

"Believed to be the work of dark wizards or witches unknown." Matthew began, "Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713, had, in fact, been emptied earlier that very same day." Matthew looked up at Harry.

"That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid, Me and Harry went to." The six all share skeptical looks.

" The six all share skeptical looks

"Good afternoon, Class." Madam hooch walked past them, "Good afternoon, Madam Hooch." They all spoke, "Good afternoon, Amanda. Good afternoon." She stopped at the end of the line.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick." She instructed to which everyone followed.