ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx.. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀʀ?

"HARRY

"HARRY. MATT." The two girls stood over Harry and matt who grabbed their head in response and groaned in their sleep, "Harry! Matt!" The two jerked awake and look at lily and Hermione, "Are you all right?" They asked as Harry grabbed his glasses.

"Hermione. Lily. Bad dream. When did you two get here?" Matt asked as he sat up and marcie entered the room, "Just now. You?" Hermione placed the candle down.

"Last night." Harry answered and Hermione shook ron and Rome awake, "Wake up! Wake up, Ronald! Roman!" The boy grabbed his sheet and placed it over his chest while Rome groaned with his eyes barely open."Bloody hell."

"Honestly, get dressed. And don't go back to sleep. Come on, Ron! Rome! Your mother says breakfast's ready!" Ron and Rome glanced at each other when the girls left the room then flopped back onto their pillows.

 Come on, Ron! Rome! Your mother says breakfast's ready!" Ron and Rome glanced at each other when the girls left the room then flopped back onto their pillows

"Ron, where are we actually going?" Matt asked as they walked, "don't know." The group now walked in the woods, "Hey, dad. Where are we going?" Ron asked.

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up!" The four boys ran to catch up with the group.

"Arthur!" The Weasley raised his hand with a smile as they reached a man, "It's about time, son." The man spoke, "Sorry, amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." He looked back at the four boys.

"This is amos diggory, everyone. Works with me at the ministry." Two boys drops down from the tree landing next to amos and Arthur, "And these strapping young lads must be Cedric and Foster, am I right?" They shook hands. "Yes, sir."

"This way." Lily, Hermione and Ginny share a look and followed the others while Marcie stood back with the boys, "Merlin's beard! You must be Harry Potter and Matthew Taylor." The man stopped the two boys while the others walked ahead.

"Yes, sir." They shook his hands.

"Great, great pleasure."

"Pleasure to meet you too, sir." He chuckled and they caught up with the group.

They soon climb a grassy slope, "Yes, it's, uh, just over there." He pointed, "Shall we?" Arthur asked, "Oh, yeah." The man nodded. "We don't want to be late."