Ch. 15: Hotel Room Fun

(Warning: A lemon will be in this chapter. So... thou have been warned.)

A moment later, you and Catnap are settled in your hotel room for the night. It's a single bed since it's you two. You're both sitting back on your bed as you watch TV. It's playing the show Full House and you say, "I've watched a bit of this a few years back." 

Catnap has you held close and he rubs your back saying, "I have, too." He sighs and says, "I love you so much, Kitten." You look at him and you say, "I love you too, Catnap." He looks at you. He sits up and he reaches over to grab the remote. 

He turns the TV off and he puts the remote down. He faces you and he says, "Kitten... I'm in the mood.~" You smirk and you say, "Yeah? What mood, lovey? You need to be more specific about it.~" He says, "Dammit, (Y/N). I need you, again.~" You lean in and you softly say, "That's all I needed to hear, baby.~"

Both of you lean in to kiss each other. You sit up a bit and you moan into the kiss. He strokes your hair and he slightly moans into the kiss as well. He deepens the kiss and he shoves his tongue in your mouth. Your tongues massage one another's as you do this.

He pulls away. A trail of saliva is connected from his tongue to yours. You sigh and you smile. You sit up and you stand on your knees, facing him. You say, "Mm, Catnap.~" You grip your pants and you look at him. 

He says, "Yeah? Something on your mind, Kitten?~" You say, "Mm, yeah lovey... Make me your dirty little Kitten. I'll be just that for you. Your dirty Kitten.~" He grins and he says, "That's what I love to hear. Come here, beautiful.~" 

He pulls you close and you cling to him. He looks at you and he says, "And you're goddamn right you'll be my dirty Kitten. I own you, baby. And I'm owning your pretty ass, tonight.~" You smirk and you say, "Meow.~" 

********(Lemon Warning.)********

Catnap proceeds to undo your pants and get them down. You move a bit to help him get it off your legs. You kick them away. You grip the bottom of your shirt and you pull it up and off of yourself. You toss that aside. You're left in your bra and underwear. 

He smirks and says, "Ooh. This kitty cat likes.~" You say, "Mm, yeah. You like your precious Kitten, baby?~" He gently grips your hips so he doesn't accidentally puncture you with his claws. You say, "If you claw me lovey, it's alright... Your Kitten's in the mood for something a little rougher this time.~" 

He grins and says, "Ooh, I look forward to this. But I refuse to use the red smoke on you, Kitten. I love you too goddamn much for that.~" You say, "Not even a tad bit?~" He says, "Baby... My red smoke will make you sick and suffer if I do use even a tad bit on you. Self-defense and vengeance are what I use it for. I'm not hurting my Kitten~." 

You say, "Okay, I gotcha." You stroke his face and you say, "You really are the sweetest guy anyone can ever meet. Too bad they only saw the worst in you, love." He says, "It's because of my... blessing. The red smoke. You've been the best thing besides my mom and Dog Day. There's a reason I spared him, Kitten. I couldn't even bring myself around to killing HIM. I let him escape. I threw him out with my long tail and he ran." 

You say, "Just know I still love you, Catnap.~" You both lean back in to kiss. You grip his shirt and you start to pull it up. He pulls away and he sits up a bit. You scoot off the bed and you stand in front of the bed. He turns to face you, sitting at the edge.

You say, "Like what you see, lovey?~" He says, "You're the hottest thing in the world, Kitten. And you're all mine.~" You say, "You're hot too, Catnap. Very hot. I've been in love with you the moment I saw you in that hallway back in high school, the day we met.~"