Ch. 8: Dancing (For Him)

(Catnap looks like Purple Guy if he were a cat. Change my mind.)

It's 10pm now. You're sitting in Catnap's room on his bed. He's in the shower at the moment. You can hear the shower going. The bathroom is just the next room over and the wooden panel walls aren't very thick. 

You get up and you walk around his room. You open his closet to see a few of his shirts, pants, etc. hanging up. You feel the fabric of a flannel shirt nearby and you sigh and smile saying, "He looks great in flannel." 

You move away and you face the small dresser drawer he has in there. You walk over to it and you kneel down. You open the top one and you see a few of his briefs. You smirk and you look at the doorway. The shower is still going, stating he's still in there. You look back at the underwear drawer and you grin.

You grab a pair of his briefs and you giggle. You whisper, "Oh, Catnap. You'd look so good in these, mate.~" You hold it close and you sigh and smile. You say, "If only we did get that far.~" Then you think of something and you grin. 

You say, "Oh. Right. I did say that I was going to do something about it. Anything to get his attention. I just need him.~" You hear the shower turning off and you put the brief back in the drawer. You close it, quietly and you walk to the bed. You sit on it and you reach to the radio. You turn it on and it plays Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something.

You hum to it and you lay back on his bed. Catnap walks out of the bathroom and he can hear the radio in his room playing the song you're listening to. He walks to his room and he sees you laying there on his bed singing, "And I said what about Breakfast at Tiffany's. She said I think I remember the film and as I recall I think we both kind of liked it. And I said well that's the one thing we've got."

He grins and he walks in. You look to see him and you smile. You sit up and you say, "Catnap." He says, "Kitten." You get up from his bed and you approach him. He brings you close and he says, "As beautiful as always.~" You blush and you smile. You say, "I love you, Catnap.~" He says, "I love YOU, my Kitten.~"

You both lean in to kiss each other for about twenty seconds, then you pull away. He strokes your face and he says, "I'll be back, baby. Remember... stay here. Don't leave. You wouldn't want me getting caught and for us to be separated again, would you?" 

You lean in and you say, "No. I can't deal with that bullshit anymore, Catnap. You were away from me too fucking long!" He says, "I was getting ready to same the same to you.~" You sigh and you lean against him. 

He rubs your back and he says, "Just stay put, Kitten. I won't be long." He pulls away. He walks out of the room and you hear him walking out the front door. You smirk and you say, "Just you wait, Catnap... You'll come home to a surprise for you.~" 

*******************************************************

It's pass midnight now. You're still at Catnap's place and since you won't risk leaving to keep him out of trouble of you possibly having gone missing. You couldn't risk losing the one you love, again. In fact, you had a plan for him when he comes home. Anything to get his attention. Let's just say, you're about to let out a side to you that you never have before.

You're going through his CDs. He's got at least thirty-six of them. Mostly rock bands. Same stuff you yourself listen to. There's a selection of Nirvana, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Nine Inch Nails, etc. 

You find a Stone Temple Pilots CD and you say, "Here's a good one for my plan to lure him in." You flip the CD case around to the back where the list of songs are labeled and you find a song on the STP album Core. You grin and you say, "Perfect." 

A moment later, Catnap gets home. Right inside, you hear his car pull up as you stand in the living room and peek out of the blinds of the living room. You grin and you whisper, "Here we go. Lure him in, (Y/N). You're his precious Kitten, after all." You move away and you quickly head for his room.

The front door opens and Catnap comes in. He shuts the door and he sighs. He suddenly hears the song Sex Type Thing by Stone Temple Pilots being blasted in his room and the door is opened. He sees a dim light. He raises a brow.

Right inside the room. You grin after turning the radio on after putting the song on a high volume and you sit on his bed. You sigh and you smile. You close your eyes and you say, "I'm letting out my inner Vicky at this moment. But only for my Catnap.~" 

(This part's a bit... provocative.)

You proceed to pull your shirt up and off. You toss it aside and you stand up. You grip your pants and you undo them. You're in your bra and underwear. You sigh and you smile. You look towards the doorway and you say, "Here goes nothing." You start to dance. Your own shadow is right where Catnap could see it from outside the room as you dance.

Right outside, Catnap sees your shadow on the wall because of the light from a different angle. He can tell it's you dancing. Your hair down, barely dressed, figure showing on the shadow, etc. He manages a smirk and he slowly approaches his bedroom.

You dance around and you grab the metal bar like pole that's in his room. It's there to support the weak ceiling. You dance around it like a stripper would. You turn and you face the doorway. There's Catnap. He's leaning against he doorway. Smile on his face.

You sigh and you smile. You use an index finger to beckon him over. He approaches you. You walk to him and you dance and circle around him at least twice. He grins. He moves an arm out and he grabs you by the back. You bend back and you lift your right leg up in the air. He whispers, "Ooh, that's lovely.~" 

You come back up and you face him. You cling to his shirt and he wraps his arms around you. You look at him. The song ends. He says, "Hold that thought." He approaches the radio and he turns it off. He comes back to you.

You cling to him and you say, "Catnap... Normally, I wouldn't do anything like this. But I'm doing this for you, love.~" He smirks and he says, "My Kitten.~" You say, "You understand, baby? I need you. I can't hold this feeling back. I need you so close. I... I'm so hot for you.~" 

He leans in and he says, "I get it, my Kitten. Don't you worry your pretty head... I'm hot for you, too. You want me as badly as I want YOU, (Y/N).~" He grins. You blush and you smile. You look at each other. Lustful looks on your faces.