Ch. 11: Mommy Long Legs

Meanwhile at an apartment building near a Circuit City store, a young man about nineteen years of age with brown hair, brown eyes, a Big Dogs shirt on, blue jeans torn at the knees, etc. is sitting on his couch in the living room.

 is sitting on his couch in the living room

That's your younger brother, Daniel. Sitting with him is a woman with a pink complexion, pink hair, pink clothes, long arms and legs, hair up in a ponytail, etc. That would be the girl he's been seeing. Turns out it's the girl you and Vicky could not stand since school. Former queen bee, Mommy Long Legs.

They're actually both making out. The radio is on and it's playing Fell On Black Days by Soundgarden. They pull away and she says, "Mm, Danny. You've got great lips there, sweetie.~" He smirks and says, "Yeah? Want more?~" She giggles and she says, "Come here. Give Mommy smooches, pumpkin.~" They lean back in to kiss each other.

He pulls away and he says, "I can see why you've had so many boyfriends throughout the years." She smirks and says, "Of course you can, sweetie. Nobody could ever resist the former queen bee of Baltimore High. Miss. Mommy Long Legs. I had it all, Danny.~" 

He says, "You still do. You're a beautiful bird. I just worry about you when you're out." She says, "Sweetie. You know Mommy's busy with work." She giggles and she says, "Does your sister know about us? She's always hated me. She and poor Vicky both." 

He says, "I didn't even inform to her we're dating." She says, "That's okay. She doesn't need to know her own precious brother is dating someone she hates the guts of." He sighs and he sits back. She says, "Danny. What's wrong, babe?" He says, "My sister's been missin' for days, Mommy. Someone kidnapped her. I know it." 

She says, "Seriously? I wonder who?" He sighs and says, "No telling. I just hope she's alright." Mommy sits back, looks away and whispers, "Who cares? Bitch had it coming for trying to ruin my image." He looks at her and says, "Did ya say something?" She sighs and looks at him saying, "I just hope that whoever took your sister gets what's coming for them, is all." 

Daniel says, "Trust me. I do, too." Mommy hugs him and he holds her close. She hides a smirk and a chuckle at the thought of you going missing. Mostly because of the history she has with you since you arrived at the states from Australia. 

Despite being the one to take Vicky's boyfriend in the past, you're the one she despises the most for reasons you could never understand from before, but you still couldn't stand her and her spiteful attitude. Like she and Huggy would actually be the perfect couple.

She pulls away and looks at him. She says, "Danny." He looks at her and says, "Yeah?" She says, "Tell me, sweetie... Am I still as hot as I was ten years ago when I was in high school? I was the queen bee. Richest, most spoiled, loved, hottest and most popular girl in Baltimore High School." 

He says, "Hey. You're still pretty. Don't forget that." She says, "Well... At least you keep telling me I'm pretty and you're not one of those assholes who tells me this, "Well, (Y/N) is hotter and sweeter than you are. And her Australian accent is cute." She sighs and says, "It makes me so mad. N-no offense. I know you're from there, too and (Y/N)'s your sister, sweetie." 

He says, "I'm not taking offense to it. A-are you... Jealous of my sister?" She giggles and says, "Of course not. Not a bit. I was always the top-notch model type and prettier. I know she's your sister and you love her, but I was the most popular girl in school at the time. Sure, she was pretty, has the nice accent like you do... but that was still MY school to rule."

Daniel says, "Ey. No offense babe, but my sister didn't care much about looks or popularity. Just good friends and all, yeah." She hugs her arms around him and she says, "No matter. I think I found the best guy I've ever been with, by far... You. You're not a huge jerk like the others, Danny." He smiles and he says, "That's good to hear, my bird." 

Mommy pulls away and she says, "Wait here, sweetie. Mommy will give you your beverage." She gets up and walks into his kitchen. She gets out a glass, a bottle of orange juice, etc. She pours a glass, but sneaks something else. 

She drops something in his glass of orange juice and she chuckles. She whispers, "I've got the fool wrapped around my finger... Like every other guy I've been with." She quietly giggles and whispers, "I just love sex is all and he's one of the good ones I've recently been with. I'm not committing to the brother of that retched bitch (Y/N) that everyone favored over ME. That cunt must go... and the rest of her family." 

She giggles quietly and thinks to herself, "Besides... that Catnap guy has always been even hotter. He's capable of evil if only he'd be with ME instead of that good for nothing (Y/N). I'll kill the bitch and have Catnap to myself.~"

(Anyone smell your main antagonist of this fanfic?)

She goes back into the living room and she says, "Oh, Danny. Here you go, babe. Your orange juice. You thirsty, sweetie?" He smiles and he says, "Hey. That's bonza. Thanks, babe." She smiles and she says, "Here you go, Danny." Daniel takes the orange juice and he's about to drink it.

But then the phone rings and he says, "Oh, hold on. I need to get that." He sets the glass down. Mommy raises a brow. He gets up and he walks to the phone on the side table near the entertainment center and he says, "Hello?... Oh, hey Dog Day."

Mommy looks over. Daniel says, "What's that?... Meet up with you and Vicky?... Want me to bring Mommy Long Legs?... Oh... Okay, I see." Mommy raises a brow. He says, "I'll be right over." He hangs up.

Mommy says, "So?..." Daniel looks at her and says, "Dog Day just got a hold of me. He wants me over at his place." She says, "And me?" He says, "W-well... Sorry babe, but he said just me. I don't know why." She raises a brow.

But then she giggles and says, "That's alright. Mommy will wait here. You go have a little heart to heart talk with Dog Day and that Vicky girl." Daniel says, "Thanks, Mommy. I'll be back soon." He heads out.

She smirks and chuckles. She says, "Oh, that poor oblivious Daniel (L/N). I'm only dating him because of my plan. I'm planning on ruining that damn (Y/N) for trying to steal MY show. Oh, how the others loved her kindness. Her cute Australian accent. Her fairness. Especially all the popular kids that had their attention on me until SHE came along!... Ugh. Makes me sick to my stomach. I'll find a way to ruin that woman the next time I see her. I hate her more than I hate Vicky. Taking Vicky's boyfriend Huggy Wuggy back in high school was just the beginning compared to what I have planned for (Y/N). Huggy's such a loss. A tool. And he was popular? Hah!..."

She smirks and says, "Oh, but that Catnap... Now that guy is the real deal for me. That red smoke from his breath. The darkside to him. He's hotter than Daniel... and he likes (Y/N)? Ugh. Please. That should be ME. NOT HER!!" 

She sighs and she sits back. She says, "Fuck it. I'll drink the drugged orange juice, myself." She drinks the orange juice herself and she waits. Then she feels it. She feels faint and she passes out and lays on the couch. It's a brief effect, anyhow.