CHAPTER 38

Rain was now three months pregnant. He was sitting on his bed, swinging his legs and enjoying the freshly cut fruits his dad had brought him. Rain was eagerly waiting for his Alpha to finally come out of the bathroom wearing the Ultraman costume that had long been forgotten. Today, he had the chance to see him in it  and hear him sing a song, as it was another punishment for not getting Rain's favorite drink on time, phayu was late by whole two minutes and its too much for rain. Rain's eyes were fixed on the bathroom door, and the moment Phayu comes out, a piece of fruit slipped from Rain's mouth , his mouth falling open in surprise. He swallowed hard, his eyes fixed on Phayu's body.

He had always known his alpha is the most handsome, but seeing him in the tight-fitting Ultraman costume was a totally different thing he could ever imagine. The outfit accentuated every muscle and cut of Phayu's physique, making him look incredibly sexy. The costume left little to the imagination, and Rain couldn't help but admire the sight before him, feeling undeniable attraction toward his mate, he could feel himself getting hard just by looking at his mate in his costume.

Rain thought to himself, relieved, "Thank God he listened to his mate that day and he didn't go out in this costume. Otherwise, all the bodyguards and maids would see how sexy his Alpha is. He can't let anyone else see him like this; he's only for his eyes." Rain felt possessive and protective, wanting to keep the sight of his incredibly sexy Alpha all to himself.

"Should I cage him or lock him away and never let him go?" Rain thinks, then shook his head. "This couldn't be possible; otherwise, who would handle the work if he kept his mate all to himself? But it wasn't a bad idea either". Rain giggled planning to cage his alpha.

Phayu looked at Rain and smirked, "What happened, baby? Why are you looking at me like that? Do you like this on me?" He teased, clearly noticing how his little Omega was drooling over him.

Leaving his food aside, Rain looked at Phayu's face and blinked a few times, but his gaze quickly returned to Phayu's body, scanning him up and down. "Did you say something, Alpha?" he stuttered, clearly distracted, his eyes shifting from Phayu's chest to his perfectly toned abs, then to his lower half.

Phayu chuckled and moved closer to Rain, standing just a few inches away from him. He could smell Rain's lustful pheromones and said, "Want me to sing a song for you, baby?"

Rain looked up at him, blinking in surprise, rendered momentarily speechless by Phayu's irresistible presence.

Rain stood up and ran his fingers over Phayu's toned body, tracing each defined ab. However, Phayu suddenly grabbed Rain's hand, stopping him from exploring further. A growl of disapproval escaped Rain's throat; he didn't appreciate the interruption.

Rain looked at Phayu with a fierce gaze, showing his frustration, clearly upset at the interruption in his exploration of his Alpha's body.

Phayu could only laugh, finding Rain's anger adorable. But he knew he couldn't tease his Omega right now. Rain was pregnant, his mood swings are on top, already it's a punishment to phayu and he didn't want to risk another punishment of being thrown out of the room for the night, keeping him away from the warmth of his mate and their unborn pup.

Phayu leaned close to Rain's ear and whispered, "Don't be angry, baby. Don't you think you should sit here and enjoy your Alpha singing a song for you, just like you asked for?" He then nibbled on Rain's earlobe.

Feeling a shiver run through his body at Phayu's touch, Rain felt himself becoming aroused for his Alpha. Right now, he didn't want a song or anything else; he just wanted to strip his Alpha naked and have a mind blowing sex with him. However, to his disappointment, Phayu gently guided him to sit on a chair, making sure he was comfortable.