CHAPTER 19

Phayu's pov:

I am on my way to give my baby's phone which he forgot in my cabin. He must be soo excited to see the studio. I saw uncle kim's car just outside the building. I was walking toward the car when rain went out of the car. First i was confuse but then i saw him approaching a cat on the street.

There was a huge smile on my face looking at him but then i saw a fast car moving toward him and he was busy with the cat not giving enough attention to the surrounding.

It was just inches apart from him i shout on top of my lungs.

"Raiinnn... And run toward him, i feel like my whole body just give up looking at the scene as the car passes."

"So many thoughts comes to my mind in just few seconds, when i reach there i saw him motionless laying on the road"

"But there was someone else as well who push him and was holding my rain in his arms. I immediately took him in my arms, and look at his whole body scanning for injuries, i did not give attention to the other guy as right now my rain is my priority"

"When i touch his arm he hiss in pain and i can see blood, he looked at me with his doe eyes, with tears in them"

Rain's pov:

"I saw the cat on the road and went to pick it up, i was about to pick him up when i heard my name"

I turn to look who is this and after that everything become blurr for sometime i can only feel someone holding me and throwing our body on the side, i can feel pain in my hand and few parts of my body. I feel like this was the last time i can see this world, my alpha.

Alpha i want my alpha with me, all i can think about in this moment is my phayu, my alpha, i need his warmth..my eyes were closed i feel shift in my body as if someone pick me up and make me sit on the lap. I open my eyes and saw my alpha's face, am i dead i thought for a moment and tears filled in my eyes.

"I can see tears drenching his face, and he is looking at my body. He look in my eyes"

"No i am not dead he is really in front of me crying because of me, i cant see him like this, he is my strong mate"

"I wipe his tears away"

"Why are you crying phi, rain is alright i said trying to act strong"

"Phayu did not realise he was crying till then when rain wipe his tears"

Phayu hugg rain tightly and take a breath of relief his baby is fine, yes he is safe, safe in his arms, it was his fault to leave him alone, he should have been more careful, phayu was blaming himself for the situation rain just go through.

Are you hurt anywhere baby, why are you crying baby? tell your phi, phayu was panicking and it was clearly evident on his face. He move closer to rain, closer and closer feeling that he is really in his arms safe and sound. He cup rains face wipe the tears and saw a little bruise on his forehead blood coming from it and some scratches, their bodies fall forcefully on the road.

"With shaky hands he touch his face"

Rain is fine phi, rain try to make phayu calm he can clearly see phayu was panicking, although he was equally terrified.

"People surround them"

Kim also come when he saw everything and ask bodyguards to watch the area as there were so many people and catch the car as it escape the scene.

"Rain are you fine?? ask kim, he also panick when he saw the car almost hitting rain".

"I am fine dada"