CHAPTER 11

"Slow down baby, rain stop in front of phayu when he  heard phayu calling him baby".

"Phayu realise what he said"

"Ehh...Umm.. i mean rain , phayu said scratching his head".

"Its ok phi, said rain blushing hard, rain love it when phayu call him like that".

"Phayu open the car door for rain like a gentlemen and he also sit in the car"

"Rain can you please enter your address phayu asked rain", although he knows where rain lives but he cant tell him.

"Yes phi, rain enter the address."

There was a awkward silence in the car as no one was speaking, phayu broke the silence, how was your day rain.

"It was really good phi, first i meet your family and then at cafe work go smoothly rain said excitedly all smiling showing his bunny teeth and he can smell his happy pheromones".

"Phayu always get mesmerized whenever rain smile, he is the most beautiful person phayu has ever seen"

"Phayu was happy that rain forget about last night incident and also thankful to his family that they come, and it distracted rain".

"So you like my family?asked phayu"
"Yes phi i love them, paa dad saifah all are very nice and good to me and paa cooks really delicious food" i wish i could have it everyday rain said then stop in his track.

"You can come anytime rain, you are always welcome". He hold rains right hand with his left, rain look at their hands his heart start to beat fastly, he just let it be like this and dont want this moment to end.

"It started raining outside, sudden lightning startled rain he hold phayu's bicep and hide his face".

"Phayu look at rain and stop the car" what happen rain, he said in a concern voice caressing rain hairs with his free hand.

"Nothing phi just the sound of lightning  startled me".

"Phayu cups rain face, its ok i am here rain, he look at rains plump lips and wanted to kiss them so bad but he control himself.

"Rain smiled looking at phayu and nod his head he always feel safe whenever phayu is around him, phayu again started driving the car.

"After sometime they reach there, it was still raining like cats and dog, phayu look at rain and saw he fall sleep. He look at rain with so much love in his eyes, he dont want to wake him up and just want to look at him just like this all time".
"He gently tap on rains face to wake him up, rain wakeup we have arrived, rain slowly open his eyes and saw phayu face so close to his face, his face turn red.

"Phayu came out of car and took umbrella so that rain dont get wet in rain".

"He open the gate, but rain was struggling to open the seat belt , phayu look at him and bend down to open it he open it and turn his face suddenly his lips brush with rain both were shock at what happen, rain touch his lip"
"Umm i am sorry i didnt mean to rain, phayu was panicking as he dont want rain to get any wrong idea but he was happy inside.

"Ummm....Its ok phi rain said". Then come out of car they went inside, rain unlock the door and enter".

"Ok i am going then rain"

"Phi!!!..rain stops phayu".

"Phayu turn back and look at rain"

"What happen rain"??

"Phi its raining heavily, you should wait for sometime till it stop". Rain said hesitantly.

"Its ok rain i can go".