CHAPTER 22

AFTER FEW DAYS: 

Rain open his eyes and look the clock showing 8'o clock. He has his class at 10. He had enough time so he decided to make breakfast for his mate. Last Few days were quite overwhelming for both of them.

Rain's pov:

After the incident P'phayu become more protective and possessive about me. Either he was always around  me or keeping an eye on me. I know that bodyguards were always around me. he even stop me from going to the cafe and eventually after a lot of sulking my alpha succeed in that. I no longer go to my cafe as according to him i dont need to work there and plus its not safe. I heard from the staff in the mansion when they were gossiping that how brutally my alpha tortured my uncle for days and even dad vegas and dada kim. Although i should be afraid of them but i am not, i even feel safe around them. Sometimes i thought i should feel bad about my uncle but i dont feel as he is the one because of him i went through so much and even lost my parents and its his karma.

One thing that i notice is that my alpha is always on guard even if i went out of his site for something he start searching for me as if someone will take me from him. Now that my uncle is no longer a threat he should be at ease but he is not, i even asked him about this but he always ignore the topic by saying "its nothing". 

 Right now we are in p'phayu's home. My alpha sleeping peacefully wrapping his strong arms around my torso and digging his face in my neck, my back sticking to his naked chest warming me up.

I slowly unwrap p'phayu's arm from around my waist but i heard phii whined and strong his hold. 

"Where do you think you are going little bunny leaving your alpha alone". p'phayu said in a husky morning voice that sound so sexy.

"I am going to make breakfast phii" i said trying to get out of his hold.

"No you can't go, 5 min please"

"Already my family steal you from me for days i want some alone time with my baby" p'phayu said whining like a baby, i can imagine his lips pouting, he is a grown up man but when times comes he become like a baby around me, if anyone see him like that will be shock for sure.

"MY BIG BABY" 

"Why don't you get some more sleep phii!, i will prepare breakfast then we can have it together".

"You will" p'phayu asked me. I turned around and cup his face, his eyes shining like stars, he loves when i prepare meal for him. 

"Yes, i said and peck his lips Few times leaving feather light kisses on his face, now let me go"

Finally he loosen his grip.

After giving more kisses i went to prepare breakfast for my phii.

Phayu sigh when rain went to kitchen. He rub his face with both of his hands and start thinking.

Phayu's pov:

Even after investigating for days i found nothing. And it was frustrating at some point. I am always worried about my omega even if he went out of my sight for few moments i start panicking. We were in mansion all this time with the whole family so that more people will be there to take care of him and protect him. we come here yesterday as i wanted some time alone with my baby. Right now he went to make breakfast for me, i love when he cooks for me.

I took a shower and went downstairs, i can already smell delicious food. I went behind rain and hug him.

"oww you get ready phii, breakfast is almost ready why dont you sit there" rain said.

Let me help you baby, i helped rain in setting the table. After having breakfast rain went to get ready for university till then i finished checking my mails. After that i have to drop him and i have meetings to attend.