CHAPTER 33

"Phii fast..." Rain moaned begging phayu to move faster.

"I can't..hurt you baby... there is a little pup in your tummy.... " Phayu said as his fingers were going in and out of rain's hole making lewd sound.

Phayu havours over rain, crushing their lips together,kissing him harshly, sliding his tongue deep into rains mouth.  Phayu groaned sucking on rain's tongue, his fingers fucking rain and other hand stroking his aching dick, he moved down to his neck leaving fresh hickeys all over his neck.

Rain whimpers as phayu flick his tongue on rain's sensitive nipple.

"Ahhh... Rain is cu.... " Rain could not even form his sentence, the pleasure he was getting even with just phayu's fingers was like heaven.

"Come for me, baby, come for your alpha" Phayu orders rain in a deep voice.

The moment rain heard phayu's voice, he cum really hard, shooting threads of cum, his whole body shudders, and his head thrown to the back, his body shaking uncontrollably because of the hard orgasm he just had.

Phayu immediately took his fingers out and pulled rain to sit on his lap, rubbing his back and whispering nothing but sweet words to calm him down.

"That's it baby, so pretty, you did great my love, relax... " Phayu preppered his whole face with kisses.

Rain's breath starts getting back to normal, listening to his alpha's voice. His face digging in phayu's neck inhaling his intoxicating pheromones to calm himself down. Phayu cradled their bodies back and forth.

"Come, let me give you a bath" Phayu picked rain up and went toward bathroom.

He gives rain a warm bath , being extra gentle with him, rain almost slept off while phayu gave him bath. Phayu cleaned his body with the softest towel, then made him wear his own clothes just like how rain prefers, as rain always wants his alpha's pheromones all over his body and he refuse to wear any other cloth other than his alpha's.

"Baby, you rest here for sometime, let me get something for you to eat" Phayu tucked rain in bed, peck his lips and went to make something healthy for rain.

Phayu busied himself in the kitchen, preparing a nutritious meal for Rain as per the doctor's advice. He chopped up fresh fruits and vegetables, humming a tune as he worked. As he squeezed some fresh juice into a glass, its almost two week since they got the news, he couldn't help but chuckle as he recalled Rain's unpredictable mood swings during pregnancy.

One moment, Rain would be beaming with joy, the next he'd be overcome with tears, and then suddenly he'd snap with fiery anger. Phayu had become an expert at handling Rain's ever-changing emotions, offering comfort and support at every turn.

There was one time when Rain's mood swing took an unexpected turn, and he nearly unleashed his fury on phayu, his normally patient self replaced with a fiery sass. Vegas had to step in to save phayu and how rain did not speak to him for two days

FLASHBACK :

"P'phayu i want to have pizza" Rain said suddenly, as they were lazily laying on their bed, rain keeping his head on phayu's chest.

"But baby..." Phayu pauses for a moment to think how to say no to rain without making him sad.

"Baby!! How about I make some food for you??" Phayu said looking into rain's eyes hoping he did not get upset.

"No phii!! I only want pizza" Rain huff and get out of phayu's arm and sit on the bed.

"But baby it's not healthy for you and the little pup, remember what uncle said?? To have healthy food" Phayu said in a overly sweet voice.