CHAPTER 31

Phayu gently laid Rain down on the bed. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello uncle, can you please come here fast? I am sending you an address. I don't know what happened; suddenly Rain lost consciousness," Phayu said, everything in one go, as he was panicking.

Phayu hung up the call then shifted his attention to Rain.

"Rain, baby," Phayu lightly tapped his face.

"It's all my fault. I was so busy and was not paying enough attention to him," Phayu blamed himself for Rain's condition, tears filling up in his eyes.

Rain woke up slowly, his eyes looking confused. "Phii...?" he whispered, trying to understand what was happening.

Phayu felt a rush of relief when he heard Rain's voice. "Baby, thank the stars you're awake. I got so afraid for a moment," he said, holding Rain tightly, feeling incredibly relieved.

As Rain started feeling better, he remembered everything that happened that evening: getting a surprise invite, receiving a package, and Phayu's heartfelt proposal. Rain felt overwhelmed with emotions, tears forming in his eyes as he looked at Phayu with love.

"I'm sorry, Phii... I don't know what happened to me. I spoiled your surprise. I'm sorry, Phii," Rain said, tears starting to roll down from his eyes as he felt so bad for spoiling Phayu's surprise.

Phayu immediately made Rain sit in his lap and cradled him, gently wiping Rain's tears away, feeling full of love and care. "It's okay, my love. The most important thing is that you're safe. Nothing is more important than you," he said softly, giving Rain a gentle kiss on the forehead.

With trembling hands, Rain reached out to hold Phayu's face in his small hands, cupping his face, getting close to him, and their lips a few inches.

"Phii... yes. Yes, I will marry you," he whispered, his voice filled with love.

With that, Rain kissed his lips softly, sealing their proposal.

Tears streamed down their faces. Both felt extremely overwhelmed as they were stepping into a new chapter of their life.

Phayu held Rain's face and kissed him softly. There was no hurry in the kiss; it was gentle and soft, just letting each other know they were here together and it was not a dream.

Phayu broke the kiss and brushed his thumb over Rain's bottom lip. "Thank you so much, my love".

"Baby, I have called Uncle Kit. He will be here at any moment to check on you," Phayu said, hugging Rain tightly, keeping him close to his chest.

Soon, Dr. Kit arrived there, and Phayu greeted him.

"How are you, Phayu?" he asked.

"I am fine, Uncle, but Rain is not," Phayu said, worry clearly visible in his voice.

"No worries, Phayu. I will check him."

With a gentle smile, the doctor turned his attention to Rain, his expression filled with warmth and compassion.

"How are you feeling, Rain?" the doctor inquired, his voice soft and reassuring.

"Now I'm feeling good," Rain answered hesitantly.

He then checked Rain. "Rain, I need to ask you a few questions," the doctor began, his voice calm and measured. "Have you noticed any changes in your body recently? Any unusual symptoms or sensations?"

Rain took a moment to collect his thoughts, his mind racing with possibilities. "Umm, I've been feeling a bit more tired than usual," he admitted, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "And I've had some... um, nausea in the mornings."