CHAPTER 29

Rain's pov:

My body is breaking like hell. All parts of my body are so sore, especially my poor little hole. But my alpha is all energetic ready to fuck me any moment, right now he is feeding me so lovingly but it won't last long when his rut hit him again and he will pound on me like a hungry wolf leaving everything aside.

But i can't blame my alpha only, as I am no less than him,  I am even more horny than my alpha when my heat hits me. That time all I wanted was my alpha's cock inside me, and fuck me hard. Even though I lose consciousness after every love making session, I can't help it, I crave his touch for his cock inside me.

My alpha is so sexy and hot that I forget all my pain when he is inside me. Whenever I am conscious my alpha is mostly fucking me in that time and sometimes feeding me and cleaning my body. Which I don't understand because just after a few moments we are again all sweaty and all covered in cum.

Right now I am so sleepy, and don't have the energy to lift even a finger.

"Just a little bit more my love" I can hear my alpha's voice, who is trying to feed me before he become horny again and fuck me leaving the plate aside.

But how can I eat when he is sitting in front of me just in the boxer, his whole body covered with my love bites, some old and some new from the morning, scratch marks on his biceps and back when I scratch him like a kitten.

"No, I don't want anymore" I said in a spoiled voice.

"Ok, just last bite then I will not force you" He fed me the last bite.

"Come I will give you a bath" P'phayu picked me up in his strong arms. I clung to him like a baby. Legs around his waist and hands around his neck, I dig my face near his scent gland and inhale his pheromones.

Rain lick on phayu's scent gland and bite it a little.

"Ahhh...dont play with fire baby, or you want me to put you down and fuck you till you again pass out" Phayu said walking inside the luxurious bathroom.

But rain being rain and on top of that in his heat, he moved his face close to phayu's cheek and purr like a kitten and again bite near his lips, where phayu's mole is, that rain found so sexy.

Phayu put rain down on his feet under the shower and looked in his eyes deeply.

Anyone who would see phayu right would be afraid but it was making rain more horny.

"Don't you think, my little bunny is being so brave or he want me to fuck him again" Phayu said getting close to rain's ear and then bite his earlobe.

"Ummm.. " Rain moan when phayu's warm breath touched his sensitive area, he was standing there with the support of the wall otherwise he would have collapsed on the floor.

Phayu went a little far from rain and seductively removed his only cloth that was on his body, his boxer, he can clearly see his alpha's hard cock, thinking how it fits in his tiny little hole.

Rain bites his lip, he can feel heat building up inside him. His breathing became fast, as his heat hit him.

"Alpha... Rain is feeling... Hot .. Rain wants you inside.. Ahhhm..." Rain said in a slutty voice looking at phayu, moving his hand seductively on phayu's firm chest, then biting on his nipple.

Without waiting any further phayu pushed rain against the wall and kissed him hungrily.

Phayu moved down slowly slowly starting from his neck, giving fresh hickeys then moving to his shoulder, to his chest.

"Ahmmm... P'phayu..." Rain moans as phayu bites him hard and over sensitive nipple then soothes it by swirling his tongue.

"What do you want baby??" Phayu asked in a teasing way..