CHAPTER 15🔞

Warning mature content ahead:

"Please phiii...don't stop"

"I heard my baby saying this, but i cant loose my control when he is in this condition"..

"Rains hands were all over me, his pheromones are so strong so sweet ,tempting me and driving me crazy".

"Alphaa"!!! I can hear my baby's soft whimper. He is rubbing his body against me like a cat for some friction. Rain must be filled with lust and desire because of his heat and i dont want to do anything when he is not in his right sense.

"Rain where is your suppressant"??

"I don't have"!!!!

"I was holding him with my dear life controlling my desire. The sight in front of me is so tempting looking at my baby moaning my name".

"Alphaa...p'phayuu... Help rain"..
"Ma...makkee..thi..iss st..oopp plss...

"Baby you know if we do this then i will not stop and then you cant leave me ever, i will never let you go"..

"Yes phii, help rain please..i want you in me, its painful"

"When i heard what rain said i lost my sanity, i also want to help my omega i cant see him in pain..his tears rolling down his cheeks...slick dripping making wet patches on my pant but i dont care".

"Rain hold phayu's neck and slam their lips together for a kiss, opening his mouth for more access".

"Baby alpha will help you make you feel so good phayu said near rain's ear which make rain shiver and filled with more desire".

"Rain put his other hand on phayu's clothed dick rubbing it" .

"Raiinn..a moan escape phayu's mouth till now no one has ever touch him like this, he never allowed anyone to get close to him and patiently waiting for his destined omega".

"Rain break the kiss and looked into phayu's eyes with lust and saliva dripping to his chin".

"Phayu lower his body and making rain lay on the sofa putting his body pressure not much".

"I catch rain's lips in a filthy sloppy kiss, i put my hands inside his tshirt making contact with bear smooth milky skin and rub his hardened nipple, pinch it".

"Ahhh...phi..ii..ummm" i heard rain moaning and it turned me even more.
Rain open his mouth and i put my tongue inside his warm mouth exploring each and every corner".

"I pulled back and look at him, rain whin at the loss of our lips, i took of his clothes as fast as a light".

"Now i can see his glorifying body, so smooth and soft his hard dick dripping already. I can feel myself getting more hard looking at the beautiful sight in front of me, how can i be so lucky to have this beauty all to myself..

"Alphaa...touc..hh..raii..nn pl..eaass"..

"I see tears escaping his eyes, i never want to see him cry i licked his tears away. I took off my shirt. Hold rains hand and make him touch my body".

"I look at p'phayu's toned body, so perfect just for me, shinning, i touch his perfect abs, a shiver run through my body".

"Phayu attack rains neck sucking licking and leaving hickeys which gonna turn purple red in the morning. Going down and down leaving red marks, i want to mark him so everyone knows who he belongs to".

"Rain cluch my waist tightly when i started licking his nipples and biting them a little in between my teeth".

"Umm..aghh.mm.phii..m"