CHAPTER 37

"Where have you been, Alpha?!" Rain demands, his voice trembling with emotion

Phayu rubs his face where the pillow hits, trying to look innocent. " Baby, you woke up!! He said trying to divert rain's mind.

"Yes I woke up long ago and guess who was not beside me?? Who left his preggy omega without even informing him?? Without even thinking he will miss the warmth of his alpha" Rain said almost on the verge of crying.

" My love, please don't cry...I was just... uh... taking care of something important, baby." Phayu said, getting close to rain.

"Important? More important than me?" Rain's lower lip trembles as he glares at Phayu.

Phayu takes a step closer, trying to calm his upset Omega. "No, no, of course not, my love! You're the most important thing to me!"

Rain sniffs, wiping away tears with the back of his hand. "Well, you better have a good explanation, Alpha. You can't just disappear like that, you know your omega has a little pup in his belly, and the pup wants to be close to his dada, to feel his presence, to create a bond, how can you leave the pup alone that too early in the morning.!" Rain said angrily.

Phayu nods eagerly. " I know baby, alpha is sorry, love, alpha promise, he explain everything. But first, can I have a hug?"

Rain's expression softens, and he nods, opening his arms for Phayu. "Fine, but I won't forgive you so easily."

Phayu smiles, embracing his Omega tightly. "Deal."

As Phayu hugs Rain, sensing his Omega's mood swings, he knows he needs to tread carefully. "I'm sorry, my love. I won't disappear like that again,"

Rain's mood shifts , he pulls away from the hug, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "P'Phayu, I want you to serenade me with a song... while wearing a ultraman costume!"

Phayu's eyes widen in surprise. "A ultraman costume?"

Rain nods eagerly, a playful smile spreading across his face. "Yes, Alpha. It'll be good, alpha will look really sexy!"

Phayu hesitates, feeling a bit uncertain about the strange request. "Um... Baby, are you sure? A ultraman costume?"

Rain giggles, nodding enthusiastically. "Yes, Alpha! It's my favorite and you are my favorite, It'll be so much fun!"

Phayu sighs, shaking his head with a smile, he could see rain's eyes sparkling in happiness and he doesn't want to take that away. "Alright, my love. If that's what you want, I'll do it. Anything to make you happy." He said and lightly peck rain's lips.

" But Before the song, you'll have to make me a strawberry cake with lots of strawberries and chocolate, and yes while wearing the costume" Rain adds happily, his eyes sparkling more with excitement.

Phayu jaw dropped in disbelief at Rain's request. "Wait, a strawberry cake... with lots of strawberries and chocolate... while wearing the ultraman costume?"

Rain again nods enthusiastically, this time showing his puppy eyes and rubbing his tummy with his hands. "Yes, Alpha! It'll be perfect, our pup wants to have cake!"

"But... Baby, making a cake while wearing a ultraman costume?" Phayu again asked him as if he heard wrong.

Rain giggles, bouncing on the bed with excitement. "It'll be so much fun, Alpha! Please and that's your punishment for leaving me alone?"

"Slow down love, don't bounce" Phayu holds him and making him sit on his lap, as he can see his omega is too excited to see him in a ultraman costume.

"But, baby, what will everyone think? All the bodyguards... they'll laugh at your alpha", phayu said carefully, biting his earlobe and leaving kisses around his neck.