CHAPTER 14

"Phayu turned his face hearing clicking sound..he saw his whole family standing and smiling awkwardly as if thief  got caught by police"..

"Ai khun you cant even click a picture silently said vegas mocking tankhun"..

"Shutup you bastard,look pete what your husband is saying to me"..

"Phayu look at them with stern eyes"... What you all guys are doing here??and entering the room without my permission said phayu...

"Rain tried to get out of phayu's hold but phayu hold him more firmly on his lap, rain hide his face in crook of phayu's neck,shy like hell and not expecting to get caught in this condition...

"We dont need permission to enter our sons room said vegas smirking "...and we are not here for you but for our little rain...

"But you guys are making him shy stop looking at him like that everyone"..

"Ohhoo look at you brat as soon as you find your omega you become lovesick said chay teasing phayu.....

"Rain look up from phayu's hold and try to free from his hold first phayu didnt want to but eventually he did...rain sit up straight and looking at the family...

"Aww he is so cute pete said chay to pete"

"I told you, he is the cutest and adorable said pete cooing at rain"....

"If he ever hurt you say to me i will beat his ass, chay said standing beside kim holding his hand......
Rain was looking at everyone with his doe eyes and pouty lips not able to form any words..
How are you feeling now rain asked pete???
I..ii...am...f..finne paa,...rain said shyly not looking up...
Now can you guys pls go we will join you at the breakfast table said phayu looking at everyone with annoyed look as they interrupt his happy moment...

"Yes yes but come fast otherwise we will come to get rain said tankhun looking at rain"...

"Phayu give annoyed look to his uncle and then they left the room"..

"Rain try to get up from the bed but phayu hold him from his waist and made him sit onn his lap..
'Where are you going huhh"...
"What are you doing phi??...we have to go everyone is waiting for us rain said struggling...
"Phayu hide his face in crook of rains neck,let me be like this for sometime rain said phayu melting in rains embrace"..

"Phayu want to be vulnerable around rain and let his gaurds down after his family...his true self not the ruthless mafia prince as he is in everyones eyes... And since he know rain loves him back he is more clingy like a baby to rain..

"Rain also melted in phayu's hold he pat his head lovingly this is all very new to him as well it was like yesterday when he feel his every dream shattered and he will never get his love but now he is in the arm of his love..
"Mine"said rain in his mind...
"Phayu suck on rains neck making rain shiver and a moan escape his mouth.."ahh phii"..shhh...good boy stay like this phayu said still giving butterfly kisses to rains neck, he look up at rains face and look how messed up he is looking lips parted apart a little eyes close..

"Phayu capture rains lips in a sloppy kiss not getting enough of his plump lips red like cherry..rain tap on phayu's shoulder gasping for air, phayu parted their lips and brush his thumb on rains bottom lip..you look so beautiful baby..

Rain look at phayu with dazed eyes..

"He dont want to end all this but he was well aware of his family that if they  not go on time they will come for real"..

"Come lets get fresh otherwise they will come again phayu said chuckling a little, rain giggles and stood up from phayu's lap"..

"They both get fresh then went downstairs phayu hold rains hand and walked in dinning room where everyone is waiting for them..