CHAPTER 17

"I will pick you up baby after your classes ok,phayu said and gives a peck on rains's lips. Now it was his daily routine to drop and pick up rain from university and anyone who saw rain with phayu the heartthrob of their university god of architecture, who never gives his attention to anyone is now with rain who is a nobody just a normal person with a shabby background. Rain could hear their whispers but decided not to give importance as he know they are just jealous as sky told him. In beginning it use to affect him alot but his sky told him that they are just jealous of rain. Whenever something like that happen sky is always there to shut others mouth.

"Rain told sky not to tell phayu anything about this as he dont want to make himself feel so weak that he can't even handle small teasing".

As usual sky is waiting for rain at university gate with pai standing beside him smilling like a puppy. Pai said goodbye to both of them and then went to his way. Rain and sky attend their classes. Rain joined arts club as he loves arts and this is the only time when sky is not with him.

As usual rain was walking toward the room with his things in his hands.

"Look who is here, a nobody" said someone. Rain look at the person and it was som one of the senior,in the beginning it was not like this, som was not among the bullies he was infact sweet to rain but from past few days he start to pass comment on rain but rain never respond. He continue walking.

"Ohh where are you going disrespecting a senior said som and hold rain's hand tightly"

"What spell did you put on p'phayu hahh that he choose you,what dirty game you play" som said viciously, tears filled in rains eyes.

"Now you started crying, this is how you make a fool of phayu showing your this side with your tears, see how weak i am. rain tried to get out of his grip suddenly som jerk off rains hand and he looses his balance and wait to hit the floor but he did not.

"He looked back and saw someone holding him and hand around rain's waist and another holding his hand".

"What are you doing" said the guy making rain stand but all his things fell on the ground and some colors on his and the other guys clothes.

Its none of your business said som.

"Yes its none of my business but what if i complain about you to the college authority said the boy firmly".

"Som gritted his teeth and left the place"

Are you okay asked the boy looking at rain if he is injured somewhere.

"Ye...yess i am okay...thanks for helping me. But your clothes...i am sorry...its all my fau....before rain could complete his words the guy stop him".

"Its okay i can clean them and you don't have to be sorry".

"My name is Aaron said the boy introducing himself and extend his hand to shake".

Rain...my name is rain...said rain and hesitantly shake his hand he dont want to be rude with someone who helped him.

"Beautiful ..."

"Huhhh..."

"Your name is beautiful just like you" said aaron.

"Rains cheek heat up he is not used to complements till now only phayu complement him almost every day".

Thanku,said rain..

I am new transfer here few days back said aaron.in which faculty are you in??

Architect ...

Ohh nice i am in business department third year..