CHAPTER 4

Rain's pov

"You wait for me in the cafeteria,i have to get some books from the library" sky said to me.

"Ok come soon"i said.

It been one week now since we started going to the university, we still have some time before going the class start so we decided to come to the cafeteria.
I went there and saw sig and por sitting there, sky and me meet them on our first day and they seem to be nice and good so we click and became friends, but still sky is very protective about me.

"Hi guys" i said to them.

"Oh hii rain,where is sky" they asked me.

"He went to library, he said he have to get some book from there" i said.

I decided to get myself and sky drinks so i went to the counter and order a strawberry drink for me and coffee for sky.

As i turned around i bumped into someone and almost drop my drinks.

"Cant you see when you walk" i heard someone say.

I lift my face to see, i saw a guy looking at me with anger in his eye.

"I...ii...amm..sorry.." i said.

He looked at me and came close to me a smirk appear on his face, he sniffed on my neck, i froze on my spot unable to move, his smell was so unpleasant and making me nauseous,

" you smell so nice" he said.

I am "yoon" whats your name he asked me touching my chin.
Before i could say anything sky came and hold my hand, he looked at the guy and said sorry but we have to go.

Sky dragged me out of the cafeteria

"What were you doing with him rain" sky said.

"I went to get drinks and when i was on my way back i suddenly bumped into him, i said almost on the edge of crying".

Sky sigh and hugged me.

"Dont go near to him rain, he is not a good guy" sky said. I nodded in understanding.

Lets go to the class we will get late.
I just humm and we went to the class.

After our classes were over, i was ready to go to my work at the cafe.

"Sent me a text when you get free i will come to pick you up ok" sky said

I said ok and went to the cafe. As i entered i saw Ms. Joe owner of the cafe, she is also a omega, i greeted her and went to the counter and wear my apron.

I heard the bell sound, someone entered the cafe, i smell a strong scent of pheromone of musk mix with wine, it was very soothing and intoxicating, it was an smell of a alpha, i lift my face to look at the owner of the smell.

When i looked at him he was staring at me, i feel nervous,

"He is so handsome like a greek god, i looked into his black eyes almost drowning in them, my eyes went to his lips,i feel attracted toward him, i try to compose myself and asked him

"what would you like to have sir'?.

He was still staring at me, i asked him again.

"One espresso please" he said.

"Ok sir just wait for sometime" i said.
The alpha went to sit on the table, i can feel he is looking at me, but i didnt dare to meet his eyes, as sky told me to stay away from strangers,but he was not feeling like a stranger.

"Here is your coffee sir" i placed the coffee on the table and went to my work.
After sometime he left but i was aware that all the time he was staring at me, i shrugged my thoughts and continue my work.

I text sky that i am done .
"Come out i am waiting for you" i recieve a text from sky.

When i exited from the cafe i smell the same scent and try to look here and there but i didn't found anyone.

"What are you looking at rain come fast" sky said.

Then i went to his car and we left for the condo.

TBC....