A mess to be made, yet a mess to clean up.

Waking up really wasn't Denki's favorite part of the day. Nowadays, he's been doing it multiple times a day. 

It wasn't ideal to be sick. Days felt longer, your body got to be against you, and you feel like shit. It's not like he was missing school, it was still the weekend! The days dragged on to one big blur, though some things stuck out of course.

If it wasn't obvious on what had stuck out.

Honestly, Denki just wanted to know things. He didn't like being kept out of the loop. He knew his parents were keeping something from him for awhile, but not knowing made him frustrated.

Looking over, he noticed Hitoshi. He was worried about him as much as he was frustrated with him. 

The way he seemed so drained was the biggest concern to Denki. Hitoshi hardly slept, that was no secret. But he looked like a total wreck. His eyebags grew deeper in shade while his hair was a complete disaster. Denki had started to notice some feathers that were left astray, as his feathers looked so ruffled compared to how smooth they used to be.

Thankfully, Denki didn't feel as sickly as he did earlier, his headache only feeling wild to how it was before, so the blond had no trouble getting out of bed.

The guardian angel was asleep, all curled up in his desk chair, he knew he was probably uncomfortable in by now. The blond had the urge to move him, though he knew he had no chance on moving the guardian angel with his own condition. Even with him not being sick, he had his doubts if he'd be able to move him with his own strength.

His ruffled wings were around him like some kind of blanket while his knees went up to his chest. He looked so peaceful, though something about it saddened Denki.

The blond was hardly thinking when he moved some of the purple locks of hair out of his face. It wasn't like he had a bunch of hair in his face, Denki isn't sure why he felt the need to do so.

Maybe it was just an excuse to feel his hair.

Denki deiced to head out towards the common room. He didn't need to disturb Hitoshi. It's not like he knew what to say to him. 

Leaving his dorm felt nice as his legs were able to stretch and move with motion. His whole body still felt achy, though it was more tolerable. He deiced to go down the stairs as the elevator didn't seem like a good idea with his stomach randomly doing flips with his slow and steady movement. It didn't take long for him to get down there, though the quietness of the whole common room felt eerily quiet.

His head moved in different directions, looking for a sign of someone around. "Hello?" His own voice being the only loud thing made his ears ring for a moment or two.

"Oh! Kaminari!" A cheery voice rang in common room. A voice Denki could never, nor wanted, to forget. 

Uraraka was in the kitchen. She held a mug in her hands, the contents unknown. It looked warm as he saw a trail of steam go up into the air. She gave him a warm happy smile, her hair tied up in a small ponytail.

Denki thought he had gotten over the whole thing, but he assumes time was a lot slower than he realized. Regardless of the days feeling as fast as a car on a freeway. 

His chest tightened with slight pain. It wasn't like a stabbing pain, though it still hurt in a way he couldn't really describe. "Hey Uraraka." He spoke with a small wave, offering her a weaker smile compared to her own. 

"Bakugou was going to check on you earlier, but Mr. Aizawa said you were resting." She told, blowing softly on her beverage. Denki couldn't help the small smile that came to his lips at the thought of the gruff blond being so caring. Bakugou was pretty unpredictable anyway.