Why so scared?

Reminder: Denki's parents- Aika (Mom) Haruki (Dad)

Tw: Mentions of car crash.

______________________

Aika Kaminari had just watched her husband and son go so her son could go to the school that could help him in the future. Sadly, they had to move in a smaller house while her son would just go into a dorm.

It was like collage, for those who needed the dorm building. Aika often wondered if this was the right decision. If this would be fine. She already feels as though she hasn't been there enough for Denki and hated the feeling.

She decided to get some packing done so they wouldn't have to do it later and stress about it. It was a simple plan as she did so. 

Time passed of course. She felt accomplished as she put her hands on her hips with a small smile. Ranger looked at her, his tail wagging. The sudden knock on the door made Ranger jump up and start barking.

"Oh shush. That's probably Haruki" Aika said to the dog. She had assumed her husband had forgotten his keys. Which wouldn't be the first time. The smile on her face didn't leave as she unlocked the door.

When she opened it to see the police officer who stood at the door with a look of sadness but kept his face serious and focused. Ranger didn't stop his barking and trying barge through the door that was slightly open.

Aika used her leg to slightly push Ranger inside as she slipped through the door to the front yard. The officer cleared his throat before he spoke. "Are you Mrs. Kaminari?" he asked. "Yes" Aika told, nodding her head even.

"It seems it though your husband and your son had been caught in a car crash. They have both been sent to the hospital" The police officer informed. Aika's face seemed to pale at the statement. eyes wide and filled with tears that slowly built up.

 "C-" Aika tried to speak, but her words got caught in her throat. She rubbed her eyes, her glasses moving up as she did so while she tried to even her breathing, even if her efforts were only temporary.

"Can you take me?"  She said, her voice wobbling at every word as she tried to hold back the tears. Aika feared that Haruki and Denki would end up gone. And if that was to happen. She didn't know how she would cope.

_______________________

"Aika!" Haruki yelled. Aika was just washing some vegetables for the dinner that needed to be prepared. Haruki no longer had a cast-Thank goodness- "What is it!?" She called back out, waiting for the response of her husband.

Haruki was just outside, now taking Ranger inside after he took him on a small walk. He made his way closer to Aika who was in the small kitchen. "I'm gunna go to the store to get just a few things. Need anything?" he asked, wrapping his arms around his wife's waist, kissing her cheek.

"We need more soap" Aika told, a smile tugging at her lips. "Just be safe while you're out" she told. Haruki nodded his head.

And so, Haruki, with a small list of few things made his way to the store that was only a ten minuet walk, which wasn't bad at all, especially with how the weather was at this very day. The breeze felt nice, which added a bonus in Haruki's opinion.

His blond, yellow hair, blowed in the small breeze. He couldn't help but hate the sound of cars as they drove passed him as he walked on the sidewalk. He wasn't a fan waking up to his wife, who looked like she hasn't slept or eaten all because of her stress for losing two people she cared about the most.