Ridiculous

A/N! So, Ik in this fanfic it is said that only few students can go into the dorms for the reasons of having family issues, or you don't have a whole lot of money for enough room for your family, etc. So, I'm just gunna say who is in the dorms! 

Bakugou, Todoroki, Uraraka, Denki, and Ojirou. If you have any questions about anything in this story. Be free to ask anytime!

Knock knock.

Denki's head perked up. It has been two weeks in total since Denki's first day at UA and he was able to get to know some of them. Class ended not too long ago, and he was trying to get some schoolwork done, as Hitoshi had insisted, he do so, so he wouldn't end up falling asleep at his desk like what he had done at home.

Hitoshi eyed the door suspiciously. Denki realized just how paranoid Hitoshi actually was after he left the hospital. It didn't bug him that much, but sometimes he wonders if Hitoshi was even more paranoid when he couldn't see him.

Denki got up from his desk chair and headed for the door, opening it to reveal the person who knocked on it. "Hey Kaminari! I was wondering if anyone would like to go to the store with me. But everyone else seems busy so I decided to ask you" Ochaco Uraraka said.

Her hair was brown and went to her shoulders. She was wearing a simple long-sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts. A kind smile was on her lips as she was done speaking her offer. "You still ha-" Hitoshi was cut off as Denki answered with a "Ya, sure!"

Denki was about to go out and close the door as he was fallowing Uraraka so they could go to the store. He didn't even realize Hitoshi stopping the door so he could fallow. Denki has been looking at her lately, and Hitoshi wasn't too sure how to feel.

When Uraraka had first introduced herself. She came off as kind, funny, and someone who would be worth making a friend out of.  But something about the way Denki looked over at Uraraka when she came into the classroom or started to talk to him and how it gave him a small, sometimes even a large smile to appear on his face.

Hitoshi has checked his folder. He was catching some type of feeling for the girl, as if it were love at first sight, which sounds ridiculous. Feelings don't just happen as soon as you see them, you must actually get to know the person. If you didn't, maybe they could end up being the opposite of what you imagine.

Now, for Hitoshi. He didn't care who Denki ended up with, it's like it was his business on what the Blonds' type was. But what was his business was Denki's well-being, as he was the one who had to protect it for as long as he could. 

But Denki had become some sort of, acquaintance? The word didn't seem to fully fit, but that wasn't his concern at the time. His concern was Denki crushing on someone who might not even like him back. Witch causes heart break and all of that wonderful part of being human.

It was normal for Denki to gain crushes. He was a teenaged boy for crying out loud! And it's not like Denki never had a crush on someone, but those seemed much smaller than the one he gained on the girl he didn't know all too well.

And the only time Hitoshi could think a 'crush' Denki had that had actually affected him, was something that he had read in Denki's life book that stored all of Denki's life information, but Hitoshi wasn't even his guardian at that time.

When Denki was little, he had a 'crush' on some little girl that was at the park. He tried to ask her to marry him, and he was rejected and then he sobbed. He probably didn't even remember that memory, or just chose to forget it. 

But Hitoshi fallowed Denki and saw the two get a few things from the store. Everything was rather chill, and they started small talk. "I'm gunna go to the bathroom really quick. I'll be right back!" Uraraka said as she jogged over to where the bathrooms were.

Denki let out a small sigh with a smile placed on his lips. He looked happy, but his heart would skip a beat a few times, which concerned Hitoshi. 

"What with you?" Hitoshi finally spoke. Denki jumped, seeming to have forgotten Hitoshi had to fallow him everywhere he went. "I don't know what you're talking about" he said. But he knew far too well what Hitoshi meant.

"Don't get distracted over some girl" Hitoshi said, though it sounded like it was a warning. Like if Denki fell in love, he would be punished. Witch was ridiculous! Hitoshi may have to protect him, but he can't keep him from his own crushes and such.

Yes, Denki admits that he had gained a small crush on the brown-haired girl. But how could he not, was the main question! She was pretty and kind. Uraraka might as well be known for every man's dream girl or something. But that could just be for Denki.

All Denki really wants when it comes to a relationship is someone who will care, someone who will feel safe, and someone who he can just cuddle with when he's having a bad day. It all sounded so nice and relaxing.

"Why do you gotta say it like that? I know you have to 'protect' me and all, but I'm pretty sure my love life isn't your business" Denki said. His tone was annoyed, and he seemed quite fed up. 

Hitoshi was nice and Denki appreciated he protected him, but Hitoshi was serious and didn't fully care if his words came off as rude. As long as his words stood correct, he seemed fine. And it didn't bug Denki all that much, but he didn't want to be reminded to do homework every twenty minutes.

But Denki didn't know Hitoshi kept his actual emotion, or how he felt in certain situations at bay. He didn't give away how he felt knowing Denki could easily see him and know if somethings up.

He didn't just start doing this because Denki could see him. He's done this ever since he started to train to become a guardian angel. But he just wanted to make sure Denki got his responsibilities out of the way. It would benefit him later on.

Hitoshi's mouth opened, as if he were about to speak once more, until someone else spoke. "Oh, you didn't have to wait for me Kaminari" Uraraka said with a sheepish smile. 

Hitoshi decided to not speak a word. If he kept the argument going, Denki wouldn't be able to say what he might wish to. So, he just slowly blended in with the crowd. He tried to make his wings less noticeable. He didn't want to argue if he were being honest.

He watched Denki and Uraraka continue with their small little grocery trip, but he did it from afar. Denki seemed to slowly get happier that way, and Hitoshi just wanted the blond to feel happy during his time in life.

___________________________________

When night came once again. Denki didn't see Hitoshi. He wondered if he just left even though Hitoshi said guardian angels weren't supposed to. Maybe he was lurking around and felt awkward.

But Denki felt guilt. 71% of it to be exact. But worst of all, Denki was thinking if Hitoshi was just a hallucination. It was a possibility, and one he didn't really like. 

The blond felt tired anyway, he could only keep his eyes open for so long. But he kept forcing them back open. He swears he saw a shadow here and there, but maybe he was just hallucinating that as well. 

It seemed as though everyday always had to end with closing your eyes to sleep and have a dream that the dream realm keeper created. How odd. People always said his dreams were made up by his own mind. But it seems like whatever he may have thought was just some kind of lie in a way.

Denki's eyes closed. Sleep didn't fully devour his mind, as the last thing he felt in his hand was something feathery and soft.