Explanation

The thing about Denki's curious mind and sleep, it doesn't mix. Denki had many questions for Hitoshi, why wouldn't he? Hitoshi had large wings and just popped out of nowhere, of course the blond was going to have questions!

Denki did feel sore, pain, and sleepy, but that wasn't going to stop him from the questions he longed to have answers for.

The blond loved fantasy and action movies, he liked the American ones the most. But most of the movies started off with some random person. The random person would wish for something cool to happen, or something crazy happen, and then that's where the true story begins! 

Denki felt this was his moment! Where his life truly began! He couldn't just simply fall asleep after seeing someone such as Hitoshi! 

So, Denki did what he seemed to do best. Ask for answers. And boy did he get them. 

Hitoshi ended up giving in and telling him on why he was there, what he was, and why he can't leave Denki's side. The information was quite a bit for the blond to fully process. He wasn't expecting an hour to pass because there was so much detail.

But his mind did think one thing. Was Hitoshi just his imagination? Did he hit his head so hard he might as well be going slightly crazy? But in Denki's opinion, he had this weird feeling it was possible it could all be real.

But that was after thinking it trough for a while. It was the middle of the night, at a hospital, with two guys, one is a normal teenager, the other is apparently his guardian angel that has to protect him almost 24/7 of his life.

"I gave you your answers. It's time you sleep, your body still isn't fully healed to leave the hospital" Hitoshi spoke after they sat in silence for who knows how long. Denki was still just laying down; he hadn't moved in a while considering it hurt to do so.

"Well, it sure doesn't seem like you get sleep" Denki said with a tired chuckle. "Guardians only need an hour of sleep" Hitoshi said with a shrug. Denki chuckled again, his excitement boost of the night slowly going away, though he forced his eyes to stay open.

"Just go to sleep" Hitoshi said, his tone sounding annoyed yet amused at the same time. Hitoshi pulled out a file, the file that gave him useful info about Denki. Denki wanted to see how it looked like, and every little thing that was on it, but Hitoshi said it was best for him to not see it.

"What does it say?" Denki asked, seeming intrigued on what laid upon the file as his face lit up. "It says......" Hitoshi started, making Denki wait just slightly longer for the answer. "Your body is worn out and needs rest if you ever want to leave this place" He answered, a smug smirk coming from the purple haired boy.

Hitoshi was rather surprised with how calm Denki was when being told everything, but for now. Hitoshi will just say it's because the blond was tired, and his body was to worn out to react.

At Hitoshi's words, Denki's face dropped into a pout. He did feel rather tired, he can't lie about that, but with everything that had just happened, he wasn't too sure on what to do. Not to mention Denki had been wanting to feel Hitoshi's wings the whole entire time. They looked so soft and smooth. A texture Denki was quite the fan of.

Denki scooted his hand out of the blanket. His whole arm felt sore, but it would all be worth it if he could feel the texture that brought him the most comfort. "Can I feel your wings?" Denki asked before he had yawned, causing him to feel twice as tired as he had before.

Hitoshi perked up at the sudden question but knew about how much Denki found it comforting to feel something similar to how his wings felt. Hitoshi let his one of his wings stretch out slightly. Not wanting to accidentally knock something over.

He laid the tip of his wing in Denki's hand, feeling the blond just feel it as he still tried to keep his poor eyes open. Hitoshi couldn't help but have to bite the inside of his mouth to keep himself from chuckling at how many times the blond would close up jerk open his eyes.

But suddenly, the half-asleep blond asked his final question of the night. "Is my dad, ok?" Denki asked, sounding tired and a hint of sadness in his tone. Hitoshi nodded before answering with a single "Ya". 

Haruki did have bad injuries of course, but Denki's breathing suddenly stopped at some point. Of course, doctors were on their way, but Hitoshi was right there. It wasn't the only time he had to save Denki's life.

The blond was finally fully asleep. Soft snores coming from the sleeping blond himself as he gripped on the tip of Hitoshi's wing. Not too tightly. It was more of a comforting type of squeeze you give someone while you're holding their hand because they might be sad or stressed.

Was it nice to be able to talk to someone? Yes, but Hitoshi felt bad. Who wouldn't? At some point during that night, a nurse had come and made sure everything was going smoothly for the blond. Fortunately, it was.

Who knew where the road of fate would take Him and Denki, but it sure seemed like it had something.