Dream realm

Tw: Arguing/yelling

The blond slept soundly while Neito and Hitoshi talked for such small amount of time. He will yet dream of who knows what. It's all up to the dream keeper. Her magic can create the dreams you have. Sometimes she has a little fun by making them weird or funny, but like every realm keeper, their an angel.

Though something you must know. Some angels, mainly ones who own realms, have siblings. Such as the dream angel herself. She had a twin brother to exact. He created daydreams. But it was night in Japan tonight, she had to make dreams for those who fell asleep.

Her hair was dark blue, it fading into a dark purple as it tied into a low messy ponytail. Her wings were a dark grey. She was an angel of comfort at most. She usually just wore comfier clothes, only being formal if she had too. 

The main realm that mattered to Lois was the portal angel, considering she sent Guardian angels off. While realm angels such as her, her brother and such, didn't really matter. As long as they did their job. It's not like she wanted to be around Lois, she liked being alone.

She liked giving humans weird, funny dreams that they'd question when they awoke. One of the things she didn't fully enjoy, was making nightmares. Nightmares always started with a bad memory, sometimes she had to make the memory worse to make it stick out to the human.

And sadly, it was Denki Kaminaris turn for his dose of nightmares. She sighed looking at the bad memories of the poor boy. She didn't like showing how emotional she truly was, she looked bored and done almost 24/7. So, her brother is the only one she allows to see her in such state.

 She hated seeing people getting treated badly, going through things that would make nightmares not seem as bad. But sometimes nothing wouldn't be too bad with their life. But mentally, they would be a wreck. 

In all honesty, she should be used to it. But sadly, she wasn't. She took a breath before grabbing the picture that contained the memory that had happened so long ago. Every human had a folder of good and bad memories, and it was her job to keep them safe.

She increased the sound, making it clearer and louder. Now that he was much older, he deserved to know every word. She stood in thought. "Should I add something?" She thought out loud. Something she did rather often. The angel of dreams sighed before letting the nightmare overtake his mind for the night. If he woke up. He'd just have a dreamless sleep. A way of giving him a break. "Off to the next..." She muttered.

________________________________________

Denki was only a small child. His parents and him had moved not to long ago. It was late at night that night. And a night the blond wished to forget. It wasn't the worst thing to happen, yes. But when your only seven and parents yell, it all just seems scary in a way.

"SO NOW YOU THINK IT'S MY FAULT!?" he heard his father yelled. Their yelling was the cause Denki to wake up from his once peaceful slumber. Tears made their way down his cheeks as he tried to hold them in before. He didn't want to anger his parents because he was awake.

"I'M JUST SAYING IT'S NOT MY FAULT! YOU WANTED TO MOVE!" His mother yelled back. He just wanted them to stop. It seemed like their yelling just got louder by the second. He wanted to get away from it. And so, he did.

The small boy got from his bed, making his way out of his bedroom. The yelling only got louder to where he his ears hurt. He tried to be quiet as silent sobs passed his throat. He held a small turtle plush in his hands. He didn't want to be alone.

 "YOU KNOW WHY I WANTED TO MOVE. OH WAIT! NEVER MIND, YOU DON'T. YOU NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH NOT SEEING YOUR FUCKING SON DURING THE DAY. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WOULD JUST MAKE IT WORSE!?" Haruki yelled. So, they were yelling because of him?

Denki tried to block out the loud yells of his parents, but it was still so loud. He covered his mouth with his hand as he walked past the kitchen where his parents argued, not wanting to make a sound. Though he would be surprised if they heard him.

"Haruki..." Aika said in a softer tone. The seven-year-old boy wanted his mom to comfort him. But he was sneaking around when he shouldn't. Not to mention the silence seemed louder than his parents arguing.

The boy picked up his pace as he made it to a door. The front door to be exact. "Denki...?" The sudden call of his name made Denki freeze. He stood for a moment before rushing to the front door, twisting the lock to unlock it as he ran out. Struggling to shut the door but succeeding.

He wiped his tear-stained face with the sleeve of his Pikachu pajama shirt, that was paired with black sleeping shorts as he wore fuzzy socks, considering his feet got cold. He held his plush close to his chest so he wouldn't feel as scared. But in reality, he didn't know where he was.

The room was dark, but not as dark as night would, the flooring was carpet, which made him more confused on where he may be. He heard shuffling and a sigh from someone he didn't know was there. He snapped his head in that direction, just to see the angel of the dream realms.

She had to do a double take when first seeing the child. "Shit..." She muttered to herself. This only happened once before, but that was with an adult who could care less! Of course, she had to give Denki a nightmare of a memory that happened when he was so young.

"Umm. I, uh. I'm sorry for taking a bad memory and turning it into a nightmare. But you have to go" she said. She didn't know what else to say. But Denki only looked at her confused. But confused turned into tears.

But in Denki's opinion. If nightmares were just memories. Why was he told they were fake?