The scariest things are feelings

A/N Here is a Halloween thing for the spooky season! This is probably one of my favorite Shinkami scenes I have done for this fanfic!

Halloween night was a night of fun. Everyone dressed up and got to have a fun Halloween party in the dorm building with the whole class. Afterwords, they would all sleepover and watch Halloween movies.

Though, some didn't join. Tsu was one of the ones who didn't join. She was taking her siblings trick or treating, but she made sure to tell everyone to have a happy Halloween. Tokoyami was another one who didn't join in. Though, he never told why. But most of the class did join in on the party and spooky activates.

Denki might have stressed about his costume, but he ended up buying one from some Halloween store. He was surprised there were still decent one's for a lower price, but he guesses it's so then they could get sold before the holiday was officially over.

The Halloween party had Halloween music, treats, games, and of course, decorations. Music was blasting, you could hear it from outside. People danced, people played, people sang. It was a good time and the party wasn't even over.

Denki walked out of his dorm wearing the costume he bought which only came with a cheap feeling dress shirt that had white and black stripes, with a vest that buttoned up just right. He paired it with black, ripped jeans and his regular shoes of course. Though what told everyone what he was, was the black witch hat atop of his head.

"Oh! Looking good!" Ashido was the first to make her way over to the blond. A head band with two yellow antennas was placed in her pink, fluffy hair. She wore contacts to, which made the whites of her eyes black, making her yellow eyes pop. She didn't make her skin a different color, but she wore a black cropped shirt, though the skirt she wore had many colors to it. It was hard to count all of them.

"Hell ya!" Denki cheered, raising a fist in the air. The music still played loudly, people yelling to talk. It was exciting, really. Lights were filling the room as all the lights were turned off in the dorm's common room. Other classes were doing the same thing, though, probably differently.

"You should see Bakugou and Kirishima!" She beamed while the blond in front of her gave her a curious look. "Why?! What are they doing!?" It was always doomed upon him that if he kept talking, his throat would be sore. Why was the music so loud? "I don't know how he did it! But Kirishima AND Bakugou are both zombies for Halloween! I can't believe he got him to agree!" She yelled out, bouncing in pure excitement.

Denki laughed at the thought of Kirishima trying to get him to match. It was amusing. "Why is that music so loud!?" He asked in a yell, though Ashido gave him a puzzled look. "What!?" Denki sighed, taking a good breath before asking his question yet again. "Why! Is! It! So! Loud!" Denki yelled, spacing each word out as hid voice got higher and higher the more words he spoke.

"Oh! I think it's because Mr. Yamada is in control of the music!" She yelled out as a reply. The answer to his question did make sense. Their English teacher was a pretty loud guy, but in Denki's opinion, he was the best teacher he's ever had.

"I'm gunna go find Hagakure!" Ashido yelled one last time, though Denki didn't quite hear her, but he saw the wave she gave before walking off to do whatever she had said she was going to do. Denki swallowed his own spit at the attempt to help his throat from getting too dry. He needed to find where they put the drinks before anyone else went up to him to say a quick hi.

"Hey man!" His wishes were not granted, but he was happy to see Sero in all his glory. He was being the fictional American superhero, spider man. The costume was originally rather cheap, but somehow Sero was able to make it look not so cheap with how he made the spider webs on the costume pop out and make his own small perks to it.