Mirrors aren't the only things that reflect

A/N Hello to those who read this story! Thanks for reading this btw :] Idk how long this fanfic is gunna be considering we're almost at 30 chapters and so much still needs to happen. I might try and make chapters longer. What do you think?

"Listen to yourself"

"Hitoshi"

CRASH

That would sometimes play in Hitoshi's head. Who was even trying to talk to him? Was someone trying to talk to him? Or was he just hearing things at the wrong time. It all happened so fast, the crash. It was all so crazy.

Right now, Denki was eating launch with the Bakusquad. He seemed happy, making jokes. Denki would call his parents, sometimes Ranger would be in the dorms. The red tips that were in his hair was much more faded, it might as well look orange now.

Hitoshi couldn't help but thing about what the words meant. Those weren't the only words he often thought of. So many thoughts flowed through his head yet not even Denki knew such fact.

"Lois might make your job harder than it actually is or might just see what happens and hope you'll go crazy or something" Neito informed.

Him? Go crazy? Please. He'd have to go through some deep shit for him to go that off the deep end. And in all honesty, Hitoshi's job was a bit rocky of course, but that was to be expected.

"YOU CAN'T GET ASSIGNED. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD" His trainer yelled loud and clear. "I don't know what you don't understand, but I'm not gunna be training you anymore"

And so what? He may have gone through some deep shit, and even though Hitoshi is pretty sure you're not supposed to, he has. He hates it of course. But at least now he assigned himself, he wouldn't feel unworthy anymore.

His hands gripped his forearms tighter, his nails digging into his skin as his wings wrapped around him tighter. Trying to feel the same comfort he saw others get.

Well, now that Denki could see him, he wasn't lonely anymore. He had company, someone to talk to. And it's not like Denki was one to argue much either. So, it all is turning around.

"Why do you gotta say it like that? I know you have to 'protect' me and all, but I'm pretty sure my love life isn't your business" Denki said. His tone was annoyed, and he seemed quite fed up.

That was just one time. Hitoshi will make sure to keep most of his words to himself. He was in a mood that day, he couldn't think of why, but it happens. Everything happens for a reason, right? It didn't just happen for someone angel or human to suffer.

Denki's breathing suddenly stopped at some point. Of course, doctors were on their way, but Hitoshi was right there. It wasn't the only time he had to save Denki's life.

Hitoshi crossed his arms, in thought yet his eyes never left Denki to still make sure he was still alright. He was of course, still laughing, stuffing his face with food with a smile plastered on his face. He was fine.

Hitoshi let out a sigh. He wasn't sure what to do. Denki was gaining more friendships, which was good, it was nice to see. But if he were being honest, he hasn't been, fully there? His thoughts seemed to always be a river. He seemed to always have plenty of time to do so.

With Denki doing school and having to focus on that while also having homework. He often hung out with friends and tried to gain more of a friendship with classmates. Not to mention his crush.

Knowing Denki could see him didn't make it entirely better for Hitoshi. Even if Hitoshi saw Denki randomly dance in his room while cranking his volume too high in his ear buds while Ranger jumped around him excitedly, Denki didn't know some rando was watching him. As creepy as it sounds.

The main time him and Denki had a good conversation was at night, but even then, it wouldn't happen because of homework. Now, Hitoshi want's Denki to do good in school, he really does! But whenever Denki would have to do homework at night, he found himself wishing the homework just magically burned in a fire.

Like tonight. Denki and Hitoshi were having a decent conversation, mainly Denki rambling about certain things him and his friends did, even though Hitoshi already knew the story. Denki would also call his parents, letting them know he was doing alright.

Sometimes Ranger would get to be at the dorms with Denki, other times he couldn't as sometimes Denki would be extremely busy and it's like Denki knew his parents had a money issue.

But back to main subject of Hitoshi's rambling mind. Denki's cheek was smushed into his palm as his elbow rested on his desk. Hitoshi was a space out at times, so he wasn't sure when Denki had fallen hopelessly into the land of sleep and dreams.

A sudden loud boom of thunder made its presence known. Hitoshi was surprised the blond didn't wake up. It seemed as though, rain clouds flooded the night sky, letting rain pour down for the quiet, calming night.

Hitoshi sighed, knowing he had to carry the blond to his bed, which wasn't far from his desk, but it was hassle to pick him up correctly. Hitoshi lightly pushed the blond to lean his back on the back rest of his seat, letting Denki's limp body do so as his arm limped down.

Hitoshi then, slid his arm under the Blond's legs and doing the same but with his back, carefully, but surely doing so. Hitoshi let his legs straighten from the squatted position he was once in to pick up the sleeping teen.

Denki's neck was limp as his head dangled to a more upside-down position; his mouth slight open as his small snores became somewhat louder. He took a few, bigger steps towards the Blond's bed as he laid him down on the mattress.

Denki's body sunk into the patted mattress, his head doing the same but with the pillow his head laid upon. His hair was messy, but always seemed to be noticeable in a dark room. His face was peaceful as he slept.

He grabbed the soft, comfortable blanket Denki slept with and placed it over him. Making sure he wouldn't freeze like an ice cube while he slept. The rain came down, not forcefully but calming, as if the skies were done with their thundering war.

Hitoshi sat at the Blonds computer chair where he sat not even five minutes ago. He looked out the window, watching the rain fall on the window. The droplets dripping onto each other and falling.

It was just a normal night. But something about it tonight felt more calming at peace.