Let's let boredom turn into a star song

"C'mon man, it's not that serious. It's not like the date is anywhere fancy." The red head tried to convince his two friends, who stared at him with their own disbelief. "Kirishima, my dude, you have to realize that when someone asks you out, you have to dress up at least a little. You need a good first impression." Denki told while Sero nodded in agreement.

"Shouldn't we be talking about Kaminari? He's the one with the secret guy." As much as Kirishima didn't want the attention to be all on him, it failed as Sero looked at the both of them in disappointment, shaking his head like a disappointed father. "That's a whole other conversation dude, our focus is on you right now. I'll be having a discussion with that guy later." Sero told.

Denki looked over at the guardian angel, who stood not far from him. Golden eyes pleaded to him, but Hitoshi only shrugged, giving no help to the blond who was desperate for saving. A saving he was never going to get it seems. Luckily, the subject was changed once Sero made his way to the red heads closet, looking at the different clothing without a care.

Kirishima's hair was down at the moment, looking similar to Sero's, though, his red dyed hair made it obvious that it was him. Sero and Denki came to found out that Kirishima didn't have a whole lot of options when it came to different clothing styles, but he did have a few jackets that were more casual for the occasion.

Upon making Kirishima try on different combos of his own clothing, the two didn't find too much luck. According to Kirishima, they were going to ramen place, which was basic, but basic is a good start for a first date depending on what kind of basic it is. They needed something that didn't scream a single dad in his thirty's, and that's all it seemed Kirishima had in is his whole goddamn closet.

Denki even got some of his clothes that could have worked, but unfortunately, Kirishima was probably the strongest guy in school. He often went to the gym in his free time, and considering the red heads arms were usually exposed, everyone could tell just how strong he was with the obvious strength you could see on his bicep. But Denki didn't have that much strength, no one did it seemed.

Sero and Denki whispered amongst themselves, leaving Kirishima to look at them with a worry and confused stare. The red head could barely make out their words, but he hoped it was either them giving up or finally finding something. He was getting tired of changing only to be told it wasn't good enough.

"Here, try this stuff on, but keep the pants you're wearing right now." Denki finally spoke to him, handing him a basic white shirt and a red jacket. Kirishima did as told with a sigh as the nerves started to claw at his stomach when he saw his alarm clock that was on top of a box for the time being.

"I hope this will actually look good, if not then I'm out." Sero told, leaning on the wall, his arms crossed. "Some bro you are." Denki muttered, making sure Sero could hear him. Sero only eyed him in response, but thankfully Kirishima came out.

And finally, they found the right clothing combo for the date he was yet to go on. "Crap, I'm going to be late!" Kirishima spoke. He scrambled to grab few things before stuffing them in his pocket. "Thanks for the help guys. It was really manly of you." He said before rushing out in a flash.

Sero and Denki were left in the red heads room. "Mission accomplished!" Denki said, his tone was cheerful while his smile was bright. Sero smiled back his friend with a nod in agreement. "I just can't believe we were able to find something decent for a date." He added which caused a snort from the blond.

The room became suddenly quiet as dread came to the two friends stomachs. "Do you think we should have been giving advice?" Denki asked, his question was innocent, really, but Sero gave him a look as if he had said something foolish. "What?" He asked. "I don't think you should be giving anyone dating advice when the only way you know how to flirt is finding the stupidest pick up lines online." Though his words were truthful, Denki gave him a look of fake offense.

"Fine then, I'm leaving you." He stated, which caused the guardian angel to sigh in his own relief. It was tiring sitting there and doing nothing, as lazy as it may seem, he could never stop himself from yawning as the minuets ticked by with the seconds that created them.

Sero laughed, knowing that he correct with his statement while Denki (And Hitoshi) walked out the door in few steps. Looking around, no one was in the larger hallway that held the other doors to other dorms, showing the coast was clear. "Sorry you had to just sit there most of the time." Denki apologized, which caused Hitoshi to raise brow.

It wasn't time Denki apologized for making Hitoshi just sit around, but his body language was different. He fiddled around with his fingers, picking at the nail polish that was barley chipped until now. A habit Denki did in any situation where he felt nervous or anxious, on occasion, excited. 

"You don't need to apologize for hanging out with friends. I don't except you to just kick them to the curve so I don't grow bored. I wouldn't want you too anyway." Hitoshi's words were full of truth and honesty, which left a small smile on the blonds face.

The two made it to the blond's dorm, though at this point, Denki considered it both of their dorm sense the other practically lived here with him, which was comforting now that Denki truly thought of it. The guardian angel was warm and kind as much as he was sarcastic, blunt, and awkward, but Denki found himself liking that about him from the start.

The blond made his way towards his desk where he usually placed his homework, but there was none left for him to do. Accomplishment was the best way to describe the way he felt at that moment as he pumped a fist into the air in his own little victory. 

"What should we do now?" A question was asked, but was not answered by Hitoshi as all he did was shrug. Whatever Denki wished, Hitoshi would find a way to make it happen one way or another. That's the thing with having a crush or loving someone in general. It's a dangerous thing, it can be a weakness, but without it, you are weak.

.

.

.

There were certain moments Denki and Hitoshi never questioned. They were calm, nice moments that would become fawn memories. 

But this was oddly different, but it wasn't an unwelcome different. It was quite the opposite.

The stars littered the sky, shining as bright as they could while the few clouds that rose in the sky blocked the moon up above. The wind was cool and chilly. The two sat on the balcony even if it wasn't the most comfortable. The blanket was draped over both of them, but Hitoshi's wing wrapped around the blond to keep him warm and block him from the dangers that the world could possibly throw at him.

Two pairs of tired eyes looked at each other on occasion, the only main difference between the two pairs of eyes was the opposite color of the two. 

"If I died, I'd totally be ok with it." His voice came out rougher than it usually sounded, but that was due too not talking for a while. "Don't tempt time, or it might take you up on that deal." He told, though it was not as a warning, he spoke it as a fact. "True." The blond spoke while adjusting his position so he could lean on Hitoshi's shoulder.

The same comforting silence washed over like a wave in an ocean. Until he spoke once more. "You know, I'd always imagine having these sort of moments with someone like a lover." A small pause came upon him, seeming to think of what words to speak next. "But I get to spend this moment with my stalker." Denki said with a short, airy laugh.

Hitoshi likes to think he was going to speak a different thought, but he was never one to be lucky. His heart fluttered, nonetheless. He wouldn't be surprised if Denki felt a change with his heart rate, but he couldn't get himself to care.

"We should go inside. You don't want to be sick now do you?" Hitoshi asked, but in a way, it was teasing. "We should, but I don't want to go inside." The blond responded, leaving the air to become thick, though not fully uncomfortable. "Besides, I have you to keep me warm." Was the last thing he spoke before he let his eyes close and rest.

"But do I have you?"