Awkward Confidence

"What do I say!?"

"I don't know. You think I ever had to do an introduction for school?"

"Well, I don't know!"

"Just hurry up and get changed."

"Why? Because your scared I'm gunna end up tripping and then just die?"

"Shut- Just hurry up."

"You literally stand by the door when I have to take a shower and sometimes knock to make sure I'm ok" Denki spoke with a chuckle while Hitoshi only grumbled. "Not my fault danger seems to be attracted to you" He says back to the blond.'

Denki fumbles with each button on his new school uniform he was given. A second time. The uniform consisted of a white button up, short-sleeved shirt with a red tie, grey blazer, and pants that were a green-Ish color. But there was one problem with it.

Denki didn't know how to tie a tie.

 "You've been in there for like ten minutes. How long does it take for you to get changed" Hitoshi spoke with a scuff. Denki opened the door with a pout on his face. His tie was in a knot and hanged loosely on his neck. 

"Do you know how to tie a tie?" Denki said in defeat, not wanting to try anymore. "I'm not sure" He answered truthfully. He feels like he had tied a tie before, but he hasn't ever done it before. He untangled the knot that was in Denki's tie with ease, as it wasn't that bad of a knot if you knew where to start.

He let his mind take control of his actions as he moved the tie. He made it in some kind of crisscrossed shape, trying to make sure the wider side of the tie would be in front. It wouldn't look right if he didn't do so.

Suddenly, he just made sure it fit around the blondes' neck comfortably but still nicely. "How'd you do that? I thought you said you weren't sure if you could or not" Denki spoke with a suspicious stare at Hitoshi in a playful type of manner as Hitoshi was weirded out by his own skill, he didn't know he had.

Hitoshi cleared his throat, as if a way to brush off the subject. He looked at the clock and realized the little amount of time they had. "Your gunna be late for school!" Hitoshi said, throwing the blonds backpack at Denki as they rushed out his dorm. 

"It's my first day and everyone is gunna know I'm always late" Denki said as the two ran out the dorm building, rushing their way to the school. "You can just take the excuse of being new" Hitoshi told, picking up a pencil that fell from Denki's backpack.

The blond ad forgot to grab his blazer, and Hitoshi was the one to notice but it was way too late to turn back. "Oh crap! My blazer! I forgot my blazer!" Denki said in sudden realization. "Use the excuse of being new" That seemed to be the only thing Hitoshi could think of when it came to helping Denki out on his first day.

When Denki entered the school building, the sound of their shoes squeaking was the main thing that was heard as the stopped when they saw Denki's classroom. "There's no time to think, just go" Hitoshi spoke, starting to push the blond inside the classroom.

"Wait, no. I'm not prepared!" Denki whisper shouted at the person who decided to push him inside the place he wasn't sure if he was scared of or not. 

The classroom door opened by something no one saw as Hitoshi did so. "Your late" A black haired, tired looking man who stood at the teachers' desk spoke. Denki gulped as he bowed as silent apology. "Ya, sorry about that" he said with a chuckle.

"Interduce yourself and then take the seat behind Midoriya" He spoke, pointing to a green haired boy who looked all too familiar. "My name is Denki Kaminari" His tone was friendly, but he sounded nervous as his nails dug into his palm.

He just stood there. He didn't move. Just stood there. He wasn't sure if he had to say anything else, but he wouldn't be as nervous if he wasn't the only person who had to an interdiction. Ashido, who sat at her desk, excited to her friend, began to clap to him feel less tense or awkward.

Kirishima fallowed along with the clapping. Midoriya seemed to be muttering something before, but quickly caught on and began clapping himself. The action caused Denki some more confidence as he walked over to his desk and sat at his seat, a small smile plastered on his face as he gained sudden confidence.

The teacher, to Denki at least. Looked slightly familiar, but that wasn't his main concern at that moment in time. His concern was the schoolwork he was handed as the homeroom teacher explained what it was about.

________________________________________

"School was so stressful!" Denki spoke as he flopped on his bed after he had taken a shower. Though his words were truthful, he said with happiness, which isn't something Hitoshi thought he would see, nor hear from the blond.

 Denki's hair was wet and left a small wet spot on his bed when he sat up. Hitoshi was sitting at his desk chair in his dorm room, watching the blond that sat across from him. He had a stupid smile plastered on his face that Hitoshi caught himself looking at for a moment too long.

"Just, um. Make sure to take notes and stuff" Hitoshi muttered out. Who knows if Denki heard or he was just too caught up in his own mind to hear, nor care on what the purple haired boy had spoken as he messed with his wet hair a bit.

A moment of silence fell into the dorm room. The sound of the twin sized bed creaking was heard as Denki sat crisscrossed on his bed, his hair dripping on his sweatpants that were rather comfortable if you asked him.

When the night had come, the two fell into a peaceful silence, as Denki's eyes, slowly closed...