Hopeless love is the best kind

Friday on a dreadful day in October. Hitoshi was better by Friday. Of course he was. It wasn't that Denki wasn't happy that Hitoshi didn't feel like crap anymore, of course not! But it was the fact that his homeroom teacher gave everyone a test and handed Denki's with a look of smugness.

He would probably still have the test, but he guesses that his homeroom teacher planned it sense Denki skipped school for four days. No one said it could be an excuse, even if some of them were lies.

Maybe Aizawa was just skeptical, or just pure evil. There was the big possibility of it being both in Denki's opinion. 

So, Denki was doing the test on a Friday night. It was a history test, something about something Denki doesn't remember. But instead of the blond doing so on his desk, he did it on his bed, which was far more comfortable, his only complaint was the fact he felt like sleeping but didn't want to move.

Hitoshi looking at the file that Denki was told not to look. He wasn't too sure what the file was about, just the fact that had something to do with him. 

For the time being, his bedding was newly washed, and far too comfortable in his opinion. He tried too just simply sit up on his bed, but that uncomfortable and he ended up laying back down and reading the damned book of history so he could do the test and get over with.

That was until the book was snatched and a blanket went over him.

"It's time for bed." Hitoshi told, setting the torture book of boring on his desk. But Denki needed that torture book of boring to finish his test! "You're not my mom." Denki spoke with a pout; his eyes were amused though.

"Of course I'm not. But I'm your protecter." He clarifies, sitting back where he was on Denki's desk chair. Hitoshi was back on his weird sleep schedule of fifteen or ten, sometimes even five minutes of sleep when he was supposed to get an hour or something.

"Now." Shinsou started. His tone was plain while his eyes were tired. Surprisingly, considering on how much sleep he got while being sick. "Do you want a bedtime story or lullaby." Hitoshi said. Though his tone stayed plain, the blond somehow knew he was teasing.

Denki hummed in thought, snuggling into the blanket. Ranger was at his dorm for the time being, so he was up with Denki, already soundly asleep beside Denki. "Tell me more about the different types of angels." Denki said, looking at Hitoshi with interest.

Hitoshi should've known, but sense he didn't beforehand, he complied. "I already told you about the trainers and the guards. Besides the other type that's all that would interest you." Hitoshi tells truthfully. 

"Just tell me the other type if there's another type. I wanna know." Denki urged. With a sigh, Hitoshi began, explaining the last type of angel to the blond who looked a little too cute snuggled in a blanket.

"Some call them servant angels, other's call them cleaner angels. Cleaner makes much more sense though." He starts. "They clean around. Mainly around where the land of souls is, considering that's the main part that may need to be tidied up." Hitoshi explains, stopping when he heard a yawn from the blond.

"Other angels, avoid them. There's not many of em, but they have nothing to do with anything, so no one really cares that their there, unless if one of them gets in the way." He speaks. Hitoshi was wrong, Denki seemed almost intrigued about the cleaner angels.

"They are mainly identified with their left eye, which is fully white. Of course, there are rumors on why their eye is like that. Some say it's just to know easier while others say it's because their malfunctioned." Hitoshi say's with a shrug, finished with his telling.