Part-19: Lady Hyuna

"Aunty Sunmi, Jinnie is alive right?" Moon sobs as she is seated in the hospital bed beside a sleeping Jin.

His wounded legs are dressed by the doctor already but he is still passed out for an hour now. The doctor said he lost his consciousness due to shock and is now doing fine.

Sunmi caressed her niece's head and nods but no words comes out of her mouth. She can't help but blamed herself for not able to make her nephew happy in his own house that he wants to seek other for his stay. She feels like a failure infront of everyone. Jin's father has always considered her as his own sister but at the end she failed to take care of his son. How more pathetic her life can be?

As Mr. Park waits for Tae to bring more medicine, he roams about the fancy hospital. He is shaking to see how can he afford to pay bills here? Though he is concerned for Jin, he can't help but feel useless for not being able to get his nephew treated in a decent hospital. The constant fear of paying bills worries him to core.

Just then, Taehyung comes back after buying some medicines which the doctor has prescribed for Jin earlier. He hands them to Mr. Park whose eyes immediately searches for the bill. But Taehyung snatches it away from his hand and sneaks it inside his own pocket. Mr. Park stays silent at the action. Somehow relieved that he doesn't need to pay such a hefty amount.

Taehyung then walks towards Moon and pats her head. She looks up with her cheeks all wet and it breaks the older's heart more. It makes him feel more guilty than he already was.

"Strong women doesn't cry ok? Your Jinnie will wake up soon. Let's not show him your boiled dumpling face when he wakes up!" Tae makes a pouty face making Moon giggle between her cries.

When Tae remembers what he is doing, he just rolls his eyes to himself for acting soft. It's embarrassing for a person who acts all tough and manly in front of people.

"I knew your Jinnie will not listen to me. Your Eomma is sick and she needs treatment. And If I say she can be treated then you'll stay?" Taehyung asks as softly as he can to Moon who watches him with wide eyes.

Can her eomma really be fine and play, sing, cook with her just like before?

They then hears a mumble from beside and finds Jin weak eyes opened already and are staring towards them both.

"F-First you scattered every hope r-relating to his Appa and now giving false e-expectations that his mother will be fine? Atleast leave a child out of your sick games Tae-Taehyung." Jin tries yelling those words but his words came out hoarse. His own tears streams down his face wetting his cheeks in the process.

Moon squeals and instantly hugs her Jinnie while placing her mop head into his chest making him smile on her cuteness.

Sunmi and Mr. Park also kisses Jin on his forehead.

"This is not some sick games I'm trying here, Jin. I just want your Eomma to be well treated." Taehyung replies. Feeling relieved all of a sudden witnessing Jin finally wakes up.

"Again trying to potray yourself as a God-" Jin rolls his eyes trying to control the emotions stacked inside him. Control the little flicker of hope instigated by the person before him. False hope indeed!

"She needs a doctor, not a God. That's why I've fixed an appointment with a specialist. Here take her card." Taehyung pulls out a visiting card out if his back pocket and places it on Jin's palm.

"Appointment is of tomorrow so now it's your time to decide if you want to take your Eomma to the doctor or to your Kentaa, the reason of her ultimate misery. Think wisely before you curse yourself for not grabbing the chance when situation present itself in front of you."