Part-2: Doctor Kim

Evening 1 PM, Kentaa
Kim mansion:

Mr. Kim has already come to his home to change and attend his son's graduation but before he could leave, his assistant back at his clinic bought a patient to his home who is highly injured in his chest.

“Doc, they were desperately pleading to get treated from you. I tried to reach you out in your cell phone but it was going straight to voicemail. I panicked and brought them here.” His assistant says as Mr. kim's eye falls upon one figure who was being carried in his shoulder by another.

He nods in understanding and ushered them inside their home. “I forgot to charge my phone in a hurry. It's good that you brought them here.”

“Thank you Doc.” The injured man says, trying to smile through his pain.

“How did you get injured so badly? You've lost so much blood already.” Mr. Kim is shocked to find a gun wound as the man lays in the bed in his home clinic.

Sure knows how to treat a gun wound but was just spectical of the whole situation. He wonders why they didn't turned up for the Government hospital instead waited to get treated by a mere doctor.

The man coughs, “I-I was c-cleaning our g-guns when the trigger got stuck on the c-cloth and was p-pulled to my shoulder.” He tries answering the question as his eyes meets his other friend standing in the corner with a gun behind his back.

Mr. Kim nods, turning his back and pull out his callphone, dailing a number. He does it as dicretly as possible. His hands is shaking but he has to do it.

He then comes to him with his equipment and begins cleaning the wound. He is surprised that there's no bullet inside which means they have already pulled it out and are here just to get his wound disinfected and dressed.

“Don't you think you should have come early? This doesn't look that fresh.” He tries to engage them in conversation to buy some time.

Injured man's friend says, getting irritated by the doctor's constant questions. “No it's fresh. Just an hour or two.”

“To me, it doesn't-”

“If you're done with your questionnaires, then move your hand fast.” The friend says coming closer to the bed and Mr. Kim just nods, getting back to cleaning the blood from the wound.

“Are you a Northerner or Southerner?” The patient asks, in order to confirm his speculation regarding Mr. Kim's origin. He had heard from locals telling how selfless Doctor Kim is even being a Northerner and tries his best to help people of Kentaa.

“That don't matter. Currently, I'm a just a doctor and you're my patient." Mr. Kim says truthfully, knowing very well that the man laying in front of him is a Southerner and is engaged in execution of any Northerner who resides in Kentaa. To them, it's there way to let everyone knows that there's no place for Northerner in South Korea.

And just in time he has dressed the wounds, a bunch of people in uniforms, comes crashing inside his mansion and has both the men pinning in the ground and tucking their hand back so they won't be able to pull any of their sick weapon.

"What the fuck! Doc, you betrayed us." The friend of patient says as his face is punched by one of the police officer.

Mr. Kim looks calm. “I didn't betray you. I treated your wound as a doctor and now getting you arrested as a civilian. What you do is against mankind and I won't tolerate such violence to my people.”

The man spats blood as he's constantly kicked by other police officers. He looks up to meet Mr. Kim's eyes and laughs demonically, “You shouldn't have done that. I don't spare you, Doc. Just wait and watch. I'll be back for your blood….”