Part:7- First day, first face-off

Jin's uncle house is a two story building with a room downstairs and a small open kitchen in the corner, with a four sitter wooden dining table placed close to then kitchen.

There are two sofas placed in another corner with a middle sized TV hung in the wall along with family portraits.

And just beside the Sofas, there is a metal staircase leading to upper floor with just one space altogether. There's no room in specific but a bed was placed in the middle of the space and two wooden cupboards beside both the side. A small balcony is attached to it leading to the front view of their house.

Jin settles his mom in the bed and gives her her medicine and a glass of water. She gulps down the medicine and looks around. Searching for her husband's presence. She frowns at the unknown place.

"Jinnie, Why the bed so small? It was so big in our home. It feels congested for three of us. The staircase is small too. I tripped like four times already." Moon whines as Jin helps her change into her jammies.

Jin glares as he combs her hair into a ponytail,securing it with a cute bunny hairband, "Moon for once shut up. There's enough space for us. No need to act like a brat."

She pouts her plush rosy lips which closely resembles Jin. "We can adjust but what happens when appa will be here?"

Jin sighs thinking how will he ever be prepared to tell the truth to the innocent child.

"Moon baby, let's sleep with your aunty Sunmi tonight ok?" Jin says diverting her attention from the topic.

"No I want my basketball. I can't find it anywhere. You said you'll find it Jinnie. Let's go find it." She stomps her feet, arms folded over her chest as she tries to look intimidating to her oppa.

"You want your basketball? Fine then!"

Jin just wanted a peaceful night but his sister gets the perfect time to act all bratty and he has enough of it. He goes to find the basketball from their trolley bag and once found, throwing it towards her in anger.

"Here take it and go sleep with aunty now."

Little Moon's eyes waters as she caught the ball and instead takes a run downstairs shouting, "You're so mean Jinnie. I hate you!"

========

"Hyung, you should've let me kill that bastard. He's getting braver in your absent." Jungkook cracks his neck and punches the wall in front of him.

"Let's not waste our time killing those scumbags. They aren't worth my wrath. It's the same shit everytime." Taehyung says while cleaning his motorbike as a yellow lamp hung in front porch just like any other house in the Dong.

Min Yoongi, one of Taehyung's man has been seated calmly with Jungkook, sipping wine, says, "Taehyung, Kook is right, we have to do something about this bastard Choi, so he won't dare to show his face here again."

Taehyung stays silent as he continues cleaning his motorcycle with a washcloth. Jungkook and Yoongi shares a look as to why he's so silent today.

"Hyung, about that boy earlier, is he alright?!" Jungkook asks carefully picking his words.

"What boy Jungkook?"

"That pretty boy whom you helped earlier."

Taehyung snickers, his hands moving aggressively dusting with the cloth, "He's just a stupid boy and nothing else. Who the fuck stand in the middle of a gunshot with a child in his arm?"

"Yeah, God knows what would have happened to that pure soul without you." Jungkook winks towards Yoongi who chuckles at the youngers' choice of words to tease Taehyung.