Part-6: Namwon-Dong

Seoul!

They call it a city of dreams. City of many youngsters who aspires to excel in their life.

Jin was no different. From the very childhood he has read and watched many things about Seoul. He wanted to experience the same enthusiasm as the people who lives there. But the atmosphere in Kentaa has different effect in his life. Sure He loves Kentaa but in the back of his mind, he still has thoughts as to what would be his life if Kentaa was not really what it is now. What if it was more lively and not surrounded with dreads.

He never got those answers though.

Coming to Seoul was never in his bucket list. It was never his plan even if he has many thoughts regarding the place. And now that he foots his step into the soil of Seoul, he couldn't help but pity himself for the reason he has to embrace the place, leaving his supposed forever land Kentaa.

Jin helps his mother out of the cab they took from the airport of incheon to his uncle's place, Namwon dong, a widespread neighbourhood of Incheon, Seoul.

As his uncle helps with the bags, he takes her sleepy sister Moon into his arms and closes the door of the cab shut. His aunty comes out of other side of the cab and holds her husband's noona with her shoulder and proceeds to walk towards their house. His husband following them close behind with bags carried by him.

Jin takes the view around the place. It looks decent. Quit. Numerous buildings were stuck closely with each other. There's nothing called garden in there which he has often seen surrounding a home. It's just plain buildings.

It reminds him of his home back in Kentaa. How he has cherished many flowers with his family in their large garden. And again a silent tear slipped out his eyes.

As he is about to step forward, a sound of gunshot from far shook him to core. It is just a matter of second he is welcomed by a sight full of crowd chasing a single old man untill he reaches just in front of where Jin has stood numb in the sidewalk.

The old man falls and turns around, half lying in the road in his back as he gulps.

"Jungkook, it's not fair that you only gets the chance to collect money from them. My father has worked hard to establish this place for those in need. I deserve my shares too."

Jin caught sight of a muscular man standing in front of the huge crowd while pointing a gun straight towards the man in the ground.

"It seems you forget how your father gulped down a huge chunk of money from Lady Hyuna when pretending to build the place." The young muscular man named Jungkook then steps forward and leans down to the same level as the man.

"I've warned you already motherfucker."

Jin immediately closes Moon's ears preventing her from hearing such an absurd word even if she was deep asleep in his shoulder.

"Don't make me press the trigger. The bullet which you heard going into the ground earlier won't take much effort to pierce through your thick skull like your father."

"I- I.. You can't do that Jungkook. You can get arrested too."

Suddenly Jungkook bursts into a fit of laughter, the crowd soon follow the suit, mocking the already horrified old man.

"And who's going to complain against me huh? You motherfucker? Go ahead. Do! Let's see who dares to arrest Lady Hyuna's man."

The old man visibly gulps. He knows there's no escape from Lady Hyuna's man. He has to apologize and leave if he wants to keep living. He was a fool to believe he could dominate Incheon when lady Hyuna exists. His gaze meet with the muscular man as he looks down defeated.

"Fine! I'll leave."

"Funny you to think you can leave the place without the permission from the God himself. You know it's hard to get his consent when it comes to his place and people."

"I'm ready to apologize. No need to be on my face. But let me tell you all are going to regret having him control you. You're making a human your God and I'll laugh at your faces when he'll turned into a demon for his own people." The last words came out as mockery to everyone standing in the back of the muscular man. The locals of Namwon-dong.

Jin watches as no one flipped an eyelash to whatever the man has to say as they all only held their head high. As if they know who the God is for them and don't need anyone validating otherwise.

Just then his uncle and aunty comes out of the house looking for Jin and finds him standing close to those people whom he knows he shouldn't have.

"What is he doing there in the middle of the chaos. This boy just doesn't get it!" Jin's uncle says to her wife who hushes him up.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKER!" Jungkook yells and clutches the old man's jaw harshly pushing the front of gun into his mouth, almost pressing the trigger but before a voice interrupts their little blood session.

"Let him go Jungkook!" A unusually calm man occurs in front of Jungkook, tearing the crowd into two.

Jin could see how opposite his demonour is compared to the absurdly muscular one.

"But hyung-"

"I said let him go!"

Jungkook looked puzzled as he stared at the man he calls his hyung despite not being connected by blood but by heart.

Taehyung points his chin to somewhere far and Jungkook became alert as he catches the sight of men running towards them. They surely had guns and harmful weapons on their hands. They didn't hesitate to even press their trigger and soon there's a whole gun fight begins between Taehyung, Jungkook and the men who seemed to have come to rescue the old man.

Jin then realises the gravity of the situation as his eyes widens and he immediately wraps his arms around his sister protectively.

The crowd begins clearing the place but they didn't look scared, as if it's a regular event for them.

Before he could move towards the house, he is pushed into the ground by the crowd who were running away from the scene.

Suddenly, He feels himself being engulfed by a pair of strong arms who collected him along with his sister who is clutched still in his shoulder.

He comes face to face with the same calm man who is now just the inches away from his face. He can feel the heavy breath of others on his lips.

Their eyes locked and he found being drawn into those brown bear orbs glistening red, flickering long eyelashes rests beautiful on his fluffy cheeks.

Frequent gunshots startles him out of his haze and feels himself being lifted up instantly from the ground while those strong arms still wrapped around his waist.

"What the fuck you think you're doing standing here holding a child in your arms. Go inside! NOW!"

Jin couldn't form a word at the man whose veins popped up at the seer irresponsible behavior of other.

Jin's expression changed to annoyance and harshly freed himself from the man. "How dare you touch me without my permission?" He spat.

Sure it's dangerous for him to be standing there with his little sister but he was not someone who can be held by any stranger. He has his self respect still intact and he won't let any random man touch his body.

Just then his uncle intervenes and took Moon in his arms. He blocks Tae's view standing between Jin and Taehyung.

"I apologize Taehyung! He's new. He doesn't know about you. It won't happen again." Jin's uncle constantly bows infront of Taehyung, praying he would just leave them and not take Jin's word to heart.

"You better do that Park!" Taehyung shoots a glare towards Jin and leaves them alone to take care of the old man and his mouses.

Jin's uncle sighs in relief, drags Jin out of the scene to his house, locking the door. Relieved that Tae didn't slice his nephew then and there for disrespecting him with his words.

While everyone is safe inside the house, they flinches at the sound of glass breaking while Mr. Park just sighes, shaking his head, disappointed.

"Not again!"