Part-9: Power!

A/N: There's too much going on back to back. I hope you guys are able to keep the track.
😅😅

=======
Next morning:

Jin's uncle arrives at the company he works as a clerk. He greets his colleagues but everyone ignored him.

He walks towards his manager who is in the reception desk flirting with the lady receptionist.

"Sir, D-did something happen?" Mr. Park shutters at the intense glare the manager shoots towards him.

"Park, let your guests know their limit. If they want to survive in Namwon, don't ever cross Taehyung's path."

"Even the old fart knows what not to do but you!" A new voice joins as Mr. Park is dragged in the floor by the man who is dressed in a black tailored suit. Hair cleanly parted in the side.

The man, named Kim Gyu smirks, "You messed up Park! You messed up big time disrespecting Taehyung. I heard you've started a new business of collecting money? And you've got yourself a young agent too."

Mr. Park gulps, horrified at the man standing in front of him. Mr. Gyu; Lady Hyuna's younger brother. The CEO of Kim's corporation which belongs to Lady Hyuna.

"Mr.Gyu! I- My nephew is new here. He doesn't know anything about Namwon dong. He did all this in my absent."

The man laughs historically, "But you were not dead right? You're breathing here and still your family decided to ask money from Taehyung? You know whose right hand he's, tsk.. still you messed up, Park!"

Mr. Park sweats profusely, "I was searching Taehyung to apologize but he's not there in his usual place."

"But I'm here right? Now come on, apologize. I've the same respect here as Taehyung so go ahead, begin with your apology." Mr. Gru smirks as it was getting exciting for him.

"I'm waiting here, Park. I don't have much time to waste here watching you cry like a baby." Mr. Hyu mocks Jin's uncle as he kept staring the man.

He looks around as all the employees gathers around them and whisperes among themselves. Some already used to Mr. Gyu's dirty ways, while some shows pity towards Mr. Park who happens to be the prey of Mr. Gyu's hands.

Jin's uncle stands up and clasp his palm together, "I- I'm sorry Mr. Gyu! Whatever happened earlier, it'll not be repeated ever again."

He mutters loud enough for Gyu to listen but the latter is not in the mood to leave him easily.

"I can't hear you, Park. Have you not eaten or what? Say it once again, LOUD AND CLEAR!"

Mr. Park flinches, tears of shame mixed with sweat streaming down his face. He couldn't fathom people watching him being treated like a dog.

"I'm s-sorry-y! F-forgive me!"

But before he could say any further he gets kicked in his guts and is forced to bow down.

"I've never seen someone apologising without bowing in front of me! Now do it properly this time ok? Bend your old bones and beg for forgiveness."

He did what he is told.

Just then Jin and Mrs. Park comes to give Mr. Park a file he forgets back in the house. Seeing a huge crowd gathered inside the company's lobby, they tears their way inside.

But the scene scatters them both. Jin tries to come forward but is held back by his aunty who is sobbing hard, unable to help his husband seeing him getting humiliated. But she can't just let Jin be the prey of the evils. She knows what kind of person Gyu is, and he doesn't want his eyes to ever fall on a pure soul like Seokjin. Even if it costs their own humiliation.