Part-21: Sunshine Cafe

🚨Long chapter ahead!

========

Three days has passed since the incident. Jin has been trying to get a decent job with a better pay but due to lack of documents, he never succeeded. Everywhere he went, they asked for his certificates and stuff hence nothing is working for Jin currently.

As the test results of his mother came, they visited the psychiatrist again. She analysed her condition and gives them the budget of her treatment which clearly is way beyond what Jin can afford but after Sunmi's constant support, he agreed to it.

He also has searched up various school option for Moon. When he settled for the school of his liking, he decided to tutor Moon at home for her entrance exam due to lack of finance.

On the other hand, Tae has been spending whole day in Lady Hyuna's mansion to make sure the preparation of her arrival is upto point. But that doesn't mean he fails to witness Jin coming to Namwon being all gloomy at evening. He also get to know about it from Moon that her brother is failed to get a job.

He wanted to help Jin getting a job in Kim's corporation but knowing Gyu, he decided to drop the plan too.

Hence here he is, in the morning, infront of Jin's house, waiting for him to come out so that he can talk. But instead he sees Moon running out of the house holding her basketball and a plan pops in his mind.

After calling her towards him, they both sits on the bench infront of Mr. Park's house.

Moon waits for the bad guy to speak up. She wants to play now and the bad guy is preventing her from doing so.

"Well, I heard you're terrible at math and chinese literature?" Taehyung asked her causing Moon to nod her head.

"You know my friend Hoseok is an expert in both the subjects. The best part is, he doesn't want any fees."

"Really?" Moon's eyes widen for a second.

Taehyung nods his head.

"But in return he wants your brother to help him in his cafe with full pay. He won't deduct your fees from his paycheck. Isn't it a win win situation for your brother? But your Jinnie doesn't listen to me. May be he'll accept my friend's offer if you insist him! If you pass your entrance exam then you can join the basketball team too. You like it right?"

"TAEHYUNG!"

Moon flinches hard at his brother's voice. She turns around to see his brother standing behind her with a flaring nose.

Jin walks forward to Taehyung.

"Jinnie, bad boy here said you can work in his friend's cafe-"

"Moon, go inside!" Jin yells while locking his gaze to Taehyung.

It is evident to Moon that Jin has a sour mood so she just heads inside the house with a pout. She doesn't want to anger his brother anymore so decided to listen to him and do what he has told her to do.

As the door of Jin's uncle house is shut close by Moon, Jin breaks the eye contact with Taehyung. Taking a deep breath, he tries to control his emotion. Control the words trying to jump out of his mouth.

"I thought you're just sick selfish roadside goon with no sense of class but today you proved yourself to be a terrible person." Jin finally spat what is inside his mind.

But Taehyung doesn't pay any heed to him and rolls his eyes. "Listen, If you're here to bicker with me again, then please go. Don't chew my head anymore."

Jin chuckled humorously, "From the day I've stepped inside Namwon, there is not a single day we haven't bicker enough. I thought we had a limit between us which we couldn't cross. But today, to win a mere challenge, you crossed that same limit by bringing my family into your sick play. She is just a 7 year old kid, Taehyung. To satisfy your ego you're manipulating a kid now?"