Chapter 28 : The Meeting

10th January, 2018 

"Follow that car at a distance." Naoto ordered the taxi driver in an assertive tone as he sat in the passenger's seat in the front. 

"Okay sir." The taxi driver hesitantly agreed as he quickly ignited the engine and followed the black car which drove a little far ahead of them. 

"Don't worry, we're not gonna pull a movie scene. I'll pay you extra for real." Naoto assured the hesitant driver as he smiled at him. The driver nodded with a small smile in response. 

Naoto watched the black car cautiously, 'Where is he taking him?' he thought as he noticed the car taking a remote route. 

They kept following them for an hour or two until the black car halted outside a collapsed building. The taxi driver stopped his taxi a few feet away from them in a secluded area.

Naoto anxiously got off as he paid the driver his fee with the promised extra and secretly made his way to the collapsed architecture with his gun ready in his hands. He swiftly hid behind a big pillar when he reached there and quietly followed behind the two men.

Meanwhile 

Takemitchi anxiously walked behind the intimidating man who had hijacked him here. He couldn't help but let his pupils wander around the broken place as confusion grew within him. Why would Mikey-kun wanna meet him here? He couldn't get it. 

Walking quietly behind Y/n's brother felt really strange for him. After all the information that Naoto had given him, he hadn't been able to process them completely. He was growing more anxious by each metre he walked, the building started to get darker and darker which only added to his already bad state. 

He was starting to doubt that he was brought here to meet Mikey. It could really just be the place of his planned murder to keep it lowkey from the Japanese police. He even started to doubt Naoto's presence behind him as his fear overtook his rational thinking. But it was not too long until he was startled by his hijacker suddenly breaking the silence between them. 

"Crybaby-kun." 

"Y-yes..?" He stuttered out, unconsciously stopping. He didn't notice but Tsuyoshi kept walking further at a slow pace. Hanagaki anxiously waited for him to speak. 

"..I think, we're not alone here." He heard from the brunette as he noticed him stop a few steps ahead of himself. He kept silent for a minute until he saw his hijacker suddenly gallop towards him and harshly turn him around with his strong arm trapping him. 

"..huh!?"  Takemitchi gasped as he felt a hard metallic object on his right temple; he quickly realised what was happening with him. 

"Show yourself! Or Hanagaki is dead!" Tsuyoshi shouted in anger as he tightly held Takemitchi, not letting him get a chance to slip away. He felt the older male shiver under his arm as he yelled the same words again. 

"If you don't come out in 3 seconds, Hanagaki will be long gone like his mates." The brunette yelled as he wandered his eyes around the place to find any traces of the hidden follower. 

"Three.." He started, 

"Two.." Takemitchi shut his eyes. 

"...One!" And right when Tsuyoshi was going to pull the trigger, a man came into the light. Tsuyoshi's eyes widened as he stared at the exposed person.  

The discovered spy raised up his hands up in the air, submitting himself. He had a gun in one of his raised hands. 

"..Naoto.." Takemitchi whispered in fear, to himself, as he felt his heart beating uncontrollably fast.