Chapter 25 : The New Dawn

"The Third Division will now be called the Titanicus Clan under me." 

Y/n's voice rang out in an authoritative tone as they added, "And my Vice Captain will be Hajime Kokonoi until I find someone who's more worthy of the title." They paused to place their right hand on their heart, and continued, 

"I, the Captain of Titanicus Clan, swear to shield and remain steadfast in my allegiance to Toman. We, Titanicus Clan shall do everything in their power to manifest our shared vision, leaving no stone unturned. Toman, bound by destiny, shall reign supreme!" With a resolute vow, they solidified their commitment to their gang. Cheers and claps erupted from the crowd as they started chanting 'Toman shall reign the supreme!'.  

Kisaki, on the other hand, mentally clicked his tongue, 'No wonder they're an excellent manipulator..they sound so real.' He immensely admired them for their ability to dictate anyone they wanted with just their words. 

"Now, since it's the first day of 2006, everyone, we shall do everything to conquer Japan by the end of it!" Draken motivated the crowd as the cheers grew louder and more fervent. 

"Y/n's a new dawn, huh.." Hanagaki admired Y/n as his eyes shone. 

Chifuyu nodded in agreement, "Yeah.." 

Everyone's attention was then caught by Draken as he ended the meeting, 

"The meeting is now over! Dismissed!"

As everybody started to vacate the place, Hanagaki thought,

'Does this mean..my mission was a success? Or perhaps...birth of a new one..?'

"The problem was the fuel pump, I replaced it, so it's fixed now." Mikey informed as he led Y/n to their bike which was left with him yesterday.

After everyone had left, Y/n had followed Mikey to let them get their bike back as they were told that he had rode it here. 

"I see, how much was it?" They asked strolling behind him as he took them behind the shrine where it was parked along with his own. 

"Take it as a repayment for those taiyakis you bought me." The boy replied as he turned around to face them with a smile. He pulled out their key from his pocket and handed them. 

"The repayment is not adding up. Those were just ¥2000 while you're repaying a thousand extra. Why?" Y/n questioned, watching the boy chew the cud before he spoke, "I actually ate all your candies and lollipops which you forgot at my place that day." 

Y/n paused for a second, thinking back to that day, "Oh yeah.. I did forget them at your place. I don't usually let anyone onto my things..but fair." They admitted and hopped onto their bike, immediately igniting it. Mikey gave them a closed-eye smile as he sat on his bike.

"Thanks for fixing it. Bye!"

"No problem, goodbye Y/n!"

And with that, both of them sped off to their own places.

-

10th January, 2006 

A green eyed boy laid down on the cold grass as he watched the clouds slowly move toward the west; the wind momentarily speeding up their pace. He mused by the riverside, letting himself recollect onto the events that had taken place on the 2nd.

"Chifuyu..What do you think would've changed in the future..?" His partner, who laid beside him whispered. Chifuyu looked at him for a brief second before diverting his eyes back to the sky as he replied, "We prevented Taiju from dying and we saved Hakkai from joining Black Dragon...we defeated Black Dragon and got Kisaki expelled.." He trailed off as a smile crept up onto his face,