THE FEROCIOUS CLUSTER

Good day, my sweet lilies;

I am happy to announce that The Ferocious Cluster; Second generation of Tres Patroncitas will be uploaded soon, I wanted to thank all of you for endless support for the Tres Patroncitas especially those readers who are there for my stories ever since May 2022, let's all witness the stories of their beloved Children; Hesquia, Ashter, Sage, Carl, Giro, and Kaede! This is a series that will contain different plots, settings, situations, and perspectives.

On the other hand, I am currently working on the special chapter of Never Again; The Ambiguous ending without spoiling the upcoming series so please bear with me.

To those people who went through mental conditions just like Rhyle, Axel, Tifanie, and other characters; you may heal from the things you don't want to talk about, I'm praying for your better future and life. If you feel like the world is being cruel and you want to vent it out, to talk about it, and cry about it, my Instagram account is open for everyone's messages, you can send me messages, you may send me your rants until it hurts no more, until you're okay again, and until you're heart doesn't feel heavy anymore. I am willing to be your listener, and I will always be here to remind you how gorgeous the world is especially when you're in it, hold on a little bit, everything will be fine. I'd like to hear you cry, rant about things that hurt you the most, and complain how life is being cruel towards you instead of witnessing your funeral and seeing your loved ones cry because they've lost a good person.

Hold on a little bit, okay? There's a good future ahead of you, don't pressure yourself, life is not a race and I wanted you to know that I; Rieriely, is very proud of you that you managed to reach this age and life of yours, I'm proud of you, love. You can do this, just hold on, everything will be just fine.

Sincerely yours,
Rieriely.